Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Gonzo Takes On Digital Underground's 'Humpty Dance' in Latest Muppet Mash-Up
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- FROM TIME: Miley Says Indiana's Religious Freedom Law Supporters 'Are Dinosaurs, and They Are Dying Off'
- Angelina Jolie on Overcoming Difficulty: 'What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger'
- New Couple Alert! Ryan Adams Is Dating Amber Heard's Sister
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
Friends Star Courteney Cox Joins Halle Berry and George Clooney in '95's Most Beautiful Issue
She's tough beyond her 5'5", 108-lb. frame. "I have a little face and a lot of teeth, and that makes me look like a waif," says Cox, 30. "But I'm not fragile." Born in Birmingham, Ala., to Richard, a contractor, and Courteney, a homemaker, Cox moved to New York City after a year of college and says she looked "like a little tomboy" when Bruce Springsteen plucked her out of the audience in his 1984 "Dancing in the Dark" video. She followed up her first leading man with Michael J. Fox (Family Ties), Jim Carrey (Ace Ventura: Pet Detective) and Michael Keaton, her real-life boyfriend of four years. Now, as one of the top-rated Friends, Cox enjoys star perks such as Courteney's Cabinet, an on-set box brimming with her favorite Bit-O-Honey candy bars. "I love reading about nutrition," says the yoga enthusiast. "I just don't always follow what I read." Concerned about crow's-feet ("they're there, believe me"), Cox says she is "the kind of person who tries every new facial product. I have 150 cleansers in my bathroom." Not that she needs much of anything. "I only have to do three things to look halfway decent," she says. "Curl my eyelashes, fill in my eyebrows and put some lipstick on." Halfway decent? Who's she kidding?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!