Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aspiring Model on Rare Condition That Causes Extreme Swelling in Her Right Leg: 'I Felt Like I Belonged in the Circus'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- VIDEO: What Does The Walking Dead Star Michael Cudlitz Think of the Impending Love Triangle Between Sasha, Rosita and Abraham?
- Teresa Tells All! Maggots at Mealtime, Life After Prison and Her Fears for Joe: Her Exclusive PEOPLE Interview
- Unarmed Texas Teen Found Lying Naked Is Shot Dead by Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
Her nickname came about when friends in Atlanta, her home base, teased her, "Tionne's a boss." Earlier, when she was a mere babe in the 'hood growing up in Des Moines, she says, "I looked like Spanky from The Little Rascals." Now her cut of many colors isn't the only component of this one-woman Rainbow Coalition. There's also her skin ("darker on my body than my face, so I'm kinda two-tone"), which she takes care of with plain Baby Magic. "I just look at myself as old Tionne, you know? Dooky-dooky-do."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!