Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ireland Baldwin Responds to Joking Texts From Father Alec About Her Rumored Dating Life: 'No, Dad'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Parents Of Infant With Broken Bones, Head Injury Face Abuse Charges
- Why Beyoncé, Jay Z, Pharrell and More Stars Are Suing Celeb-Loved Retailer ElevenParis
- Scott Disick Compliments 'Hot Mama' Kourtney Kardashian as a Source Says She Wants to Move On
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
Her nickname came about when friends in Atlanta, her home base, teased her, "Tionne's a boss." Earlier, when she was a mere babe in the 'hood growing up in Des Moines, she says, "I looked like Spanky from The Little Rascals." Now her cut of many colors isn't the only component of this one-woman Rainbow Coalition. There's also her skin ("darker on my body than my face, so I'm kinda two-tone"), which she takes care of with plain Baby Magic. "I just look at myself as old Tionne, you know? Dooky-dooky-do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!