Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shahs of Sunset's Reza Farahan Is Starring in a New Real Estate Series on Bravo
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Iconic French Designer Sonia Rykiel Dies at Age 86
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Officially Returning to Dancing with the Stars
- Kate Gosselin on Dreams of Becoming a Grandma: 'I Could Essentially Have Sextuplets Again'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 08, 1995
- Vol. 43
- No. 18
Her nickname came about when friends in Atlanta, her home base, teased her, "Tionne's a boss." Earlier, when she was a mere babe in the 'hood growing up in Des Moines, she says, "I looked like Spanky from The Little Rascals." Now her cut of many colors isn't the only component of this one-woman Rainbow Coalition. There's also her skin ("darker on my body than my face, so I'm kinda two-tone"), which she takes care of with plain Baby Magic. "I just look at myself as old Tionne, you know? Dooky-dooky-do."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!