Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Wear Three Very Tricky Trends, According to Olivia Culpo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West on Her Fears of a Third Pregnancy: 'I Don't Think I Can Carry Another' Baby
- Amazing Met Gala Throwback Photos You Have to See to Believe
- Genius Find: This Under-$30 Workout Belt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 6
The Woman in the Picture
Overcome with Emotion, Christina Hein Is...the Woman in the Picture
As she told him how her parents—Connie and Leroy Bale—had to evacuate their two-bedroom ranch home, Clinton teared up as well. Then he held her light. "I'm sorry, very sorry," whispered the President. "Hang in there."
Ironically, Hein voted for George Bush last year. But she has changed her opinion about the man who comforted her—and about the raging flood waters that prompted his visit. "I never really paid attention to the river, though Id drive by it every day," says Hein. "Now I stop to look and hope that it doesn't flood again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!