Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mad Max Cleans Up for Polo! Princes William and Harry Team with Tom Hardy at Match
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Britney Spears Does the Dab with Sons Sean and Jayden
- Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's Divorce Explodes: Everything You Need to Know
- Gwen Stefani Celebrates Son Kingston's 10th Birthday with Blake Shelton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 11
Little Big Men
Long Beach's Jubilant Boys of Summer Are Little League Champions—Again
Small wonder. All the 5'6", 155-lb. Sean did was pitch three no-hitters and bat .563, helping his team win the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pa., for an American record second consecutive year. Yet the big moment in the big game against Panama on Aug. 28 belonged to light-hilling Jeremy Hess, 12. With the score tied 2-2 and two outs in the bottom of the last inning, Hess took his 167 series average to the plate and knocked in the winning run. "I went crazy," says Hess.
So did Sean, who celebrated by pulling the fire alarm in the team's dorm, causing the Williamsport fire department to crash the victory party. "My dad yelled at me a lot," says Sean. "I fell kinda bad."
Not for long. Back in Long Beach, the proud citizens staged a parade for their triumphant boys—and girls started slipping Sean their phone numbers. Says Jeff, 42: "It's hard for the boys to comprehend all the attention they're getting." But as for the postgame shenanigans, mom Deborah suspects there's more to it than baseball. "They're going through puberty," she says. Oh.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!