Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Genius German Shepherd Plots Her Escape From California Animal Shelter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Julie Bowen Explains Why Her Husband Was Not at the Emmys: 'It's Tough to Be a Purse Holder'
- The Countess Did It! Sophie Wessex Arrives at Buckingham Palace after 450-mile Bike Ride
- Elsa Pataky Shows Off Her Killer Six-Pack Abs in a Bikini During Spain Vacation
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 13
Picks and Pans Review: Joe's Life
Peter Onorati (Civil Wars) stars in this ungainly sitcom as a guy laid off from his manufacturing job. He becomes a Mr. Mom while his wife (Mary Page Keller) gets office work.
That leads to constant disagreements about how the house should be run. When the youngest of the couple's three insufferable children asks if he can have a pretzel, Onorati says, "Just one!" at the same time Keller barks, "No!" Turning to her, Onorati says, "Well, that's one lie can tell the prison psychiatrist." Whoa! Are you getting the idea this show is a tad desperate?
It's also charmless and devoid of chemistry. Watching this family wrangle is closer to being in Small Claims Court than to watching comedy.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!