Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Texas A&M Player Accused of Hacking a Jogger to Death in Random Attack: Police
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Julianne Moore Launches Gun Safety Campaign: 'This Is My Responsibility As a Parent'
- VIDEO: Michelle Duggar Writes New Blog Post Encouraging Women to Be 'Joyfully Available' to Have Sex with Husbands
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance At Rally Outside Donald Trump's Vegas Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
A Gathering of the Clan
The Wedding of Ted Kennedy Jr. Brings the Family Out in Force on Block Island
The wedding was an emotional event for the groom's family, which wasn't sure he would live to see this day when, at age 12, he lost his right leg to bone cancer. Ted not only recovered but, filled with a prosthesis, mastered such sports as skiing and sailing—two of the newlyweds' favorites. (In the New Haven area, where they plan to live, Ted directs a Yale-sponsored project providing aid to children suffering from lead poisoning. He is also studying for a law degree at the University of Connecticut.) Contrary to "the fantasies people would have about us, like, 'Oh, wow! You must be flying off to Europe with him every weekend,' " Kiki said, her new husband isn't "into anything glitzy or glamorous."
Still, there was a storybook aura to the festivities, which included a nautical-themed rehearsal dinner, a western-style hoedown and lots of touch football before the Catholic ceremony in the cedar, rose-and-iris-filled St. Andrew's Church. (Kiki, whose father is Jewish and mother is Protestant, is not converting.) Though Jackie, Caroline, Maria and Arnold pleaded previous engagements, John F. Kennedy Jr. and Daryl Hannah were conspicuously present.
Was the groom nervous? Not at all, Teddy said at the rehearsal dinner: "I've found the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."
ALLISON LYNN on Block Island
- Allison Lynn.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!