Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
BEST SHOT: Mustard-colored suits
George Foreman's shaved head winks and grins and invites you in. Michael Jordan's says "keep your distance. "But the exfoliated dome of Phoenix Sun Charles Barkley beams a different message: Bald is bad. I'm coming in anyway. In your face, sucker!
With Jordan hanging up his sneaks, Barkley, 30, who makes more than $3 million a year, may be the best player in pro basketball. He is already its premier bad boy—notorious for manhandling opponents and excusing himself; as a role model to kids in a Nike ad. Yet he might, well serve as a fashion example to fellow rounds ballers. "Charles loves things like a mustard suit with a polka-dot shirt," reports agent Marc Perman. "He never wears ties." And NBC sportscaster Marv Albert quips, "Charles is dressing better now that he stopped wearing Bud Collins's hand-me-downs." At 6'5" and 260 pounds, Barkley can no more be covered by normal men's stores than he can by defenders. He gets his suits special-made by Everett Hall, a Washington-based designer. For hanging out, he wears turtlenecks and jeans. On the court, of course, he wears a smirk. "Never been anyone like me," said Charles. "Never will be."
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!