Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lena Dunham Reverse-Body Shames Donald Trump at Democratic Convention: 'According to Him, My Body Is Probably, Like, a 2'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Gold Medalist Kami Craig Told Her Mom She Was Going to the Olympics (When She Was 5 Years Old!)
- Tennis Star Chris Evert Blames Menopause for Her Divorce from Olympian Andy Mill
- Leonardo DiCaprio and New Flame Nina Agdal Party with Tobey Maguire on a Yacht in Ibiza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
FASHION SECRET: Puts colors together like Picasso
He proves that true style sizzle comes from what's under the outer layers. No, not Calvins, confidence. "I think I have kind of a natural magnetism," actor Wesley Snipes, 31, has said. Rising Sun costume designer Jacqueline West agrees. "He has such physical presence and wonderful body movements," she says of the former dancer. No one but Snipes could make the vivid colors he favors—electric blue, pumpkin orange, scarlet red—look so elegant. Or a baggy suit sexier than tight jeans. A size 40 regular, Snipes is, says a Spike Lee costumer, Donna Berwick, "an easy fit. Most things look great on him." He does his best shopping on the set: He bought the patchwork Gaultier jacket he wore in Lee's Mo' Better Blues and a $290 Isaac Mizrahi shirt from Jungle Fever. Offscreen, the divorced dad of a 4-year-old son mixes couture and curbside; in the closet of his Venice Beach home, Armanis hang alongside overalls. Nearby, a stow of patent-leather Doc Martens, hoop earrings and, since he has gone for the shaved-head look, pate-concealing kerchiefs. Haberdashers take heed: "I've been thinking," Snipes has said, "about running my own little line of bandanna wear."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!