Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelorette's Chad Johnson Pays Tribute to Late Mother: She Was the 'Most Positive Person I've Ever Known'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Suspect in Burning Death of Jessica Chambers Extradited to Mississippi
- WATCH: Jazz Jennings' Parents Anxiously Wait for Her to Wake Up from Surgical Complications
- Brad Paisley Announces Fundraiser to Help Flood Victims in His Home State of West Virginia – and Donates $100K Himself
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Who's Bad? Sad? Completely Mad? Here Is This Year's Ragpickers' Guide to The...10 Worst Dressed
FAVORITE ACCESSORY: JFK Jr.
FASHION ADVICE; Listen to Jackie
With her 120 pulchritudinous pounds distributed on a 5'10" frame, Daryl Hannah, 32, could dazzle wearing a brown paper bag. Unfortunately she opts for a pileup of ill-fitting—and revealing—layers that level her bombshell looks. She seemed to have stepped from a Victoria's Secret catalog at last year's Oscars, her satin teddy top joined to a sliver of sarong, for another gala, she donned a gown that appeared to have been fashioned from red satin drapes, only Scarlett O'Hara could pull that off. Hannah, who claims to "hate being stared at," has her own reason for outrageous gestures: Hollywood role-playing. "I say, 'Okay, tonight I'm gonna dress up like a movie star and make a. big star's grand entrance.' " But what of her typical disasters? "for me, clothes are to be comfortable in," she has said. "I don't care about the label." Indeed, amid rumors that she and JfK Jr. will make an aisle walk, she purchased an antique wedding gown at a Pasadena flea market. While Hannah is keeping any pending nuptials private, she'll go very public in HBO's upcoming Attack of the 50-Foot Woman remake. Her wardrobe: a lick of loincloth, for once, the actress—who says she "likes clothes with a sense of humor"—will enter lunging, instead of laughing.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!