Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
- WATCH: Cagney & Lacey Reunite in Feel-Good, All-Star Singalong at the DNC
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
FASHION CREDO: All or nothing at all
How time Fleiss. It seems like only yesterday that Hollywood was atwitter about family values. Then, last summer, along came the 27-year-old alleged madam to the stars, who started waving her address book around town and bragging about her industrial-strength client list. Big-name actors and producers ran for cover. Heidi should have run to Rodeo Drive for help. She ignored the advice of her infamous New York City counterpart, Mayflower Madam Sydney Biddle Barrows—"Keep a low profile, keep your mouth shut and stay away from those V necks"—and was downright slovenly when the paparazzi cornered her in hiding. Where's her sense of destiny? Where's her sense of décolletage? Where's her sense of, well, Hollywood? As a teenager, she paraded around wearing cutoff T-shirts sans bra, then flashed unsuspecting passersby. Now, as a grown-up entrepreneur, she doesn't flash the traditional madam trappings, even though she reportedly raked in $60,000 per month. Consider her arraignment last August in L.A. Municipal Court when she pleaded not guilty to drug and pandering charges: She wore a mini side-wrap dress and suicide-high heels. But there may be hope for Heidi yet: The pediatrician's daughter is now saying that she will soon launch a line of pajamas. Chances seem good that she'll incorporate her favorite colors: black, as in little book, and green, as in money.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!