Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
FASHION TIPS: Bum everything. And bring back the moustache
His next big-screen outing, due this month, is called The Man from Left Field. So is his closet. In 21 years, Reynolds, 57, has gone from Least Dressed (as the first male nude Cosmopolitan centerfold) to Chest Dressed (those wide-open collars on Evening Shade) to newly Messed Dressed. "O Lord, those clothes!" gasped gossip columnist Liz Smith after he appeared on ABC's Good Morning America: Evening Edition to natter about his nasty split with Loni Anderson. Divorce is wrenching, but did Burt have to wear a shirt and jacket that made him purpler than Barney? Worse, his hair was slicker than the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
Equally reckless in casual wear, he sports a wide-wale red corduroy jacket and squeezes into jeans so tight the top button won't fasten. But the real weight problem is around his neck: that chain. At one recent Los Angeles gala, Burt, referring to the impending financial disaster his divorce could bring, quipped, "I've got to spend as much as I can as fast as I can." If he has any mercy, most of it will go to the Reynolds Wardrobe Recovery Fund.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!