Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
FASHION TIPS: Bum everything. And bring back the moustache
His next big-screen outing, due this month, is called The Man from Left Field. So is his closet. In 21 years, Reynolds, 57, has gone from Least Dressed (as the first male nude Cosmopolitan centerfold) to Chest Dressed (those wide-open collars on Evening Shade) to newly Messed Dressed. "O Lord, those clothes!" gasped gossip columnist Liz Smith after he appeared on ABC's Good Morning America: Evening Edition to natter about his nasty split with Loni Anderson. Divorce is wrenching, but did Burt have to wear a shirt and jacket that made him purpler than Barney? Worse, his hair was slicker than the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
Equally reckless in casual wear, he sports a wide-wale red corduroy jacket and squeezes into jeans so tight the top button won't fasten. But the real weight problem is around his neck: that chain. At one recent Los Angeles gala, Burt, referring to the impending financial disaster his divorce could bring, quipped, "I've got to spend as much as I can as fast as I can." If he has any mercy, most of it will go to the Reynolds Wardrobe Recovery Fund.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!