Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian's Exposed Email Instructs Mom Kris Jenner to Stop Dressing Like a Pilgrim
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin: Our Love Story
- WATCH: Garth Brooks Joins Justin Timberlake on Stage to Sing 'Friends in Low Places'
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
FASHION TIPS: Bum everything. And bring back the moustache
His next big-screen outing, due this month, is called The Man from Left Field. So is his closet. In 21 years, Reynolds, 57, has gone from Least Dressed (as the first male nude Cosmopolitan centerfold) to Chest Dressed (those wide-open collars on Evening Shade) to newly Messed Dressed. "O Lord, those clothes!" gasped gossip columnist Liz Smith after he appeared on ABC's Good Morning America: Evening Edition to natter about his nasty split with Loni Anderson. Divorce is wrenching, but did Burt have to wear a shirt and jacket that made him purpler than Barney? Worse, his hair was slicker than the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
Equally reckless in casual wear, he sports a wide-wale red corduroy jacket and squeezes into jeans so tight the top button won't fasten. But the real weight problem is around his neck: that chain. At one recent Los Angeles gala, Burt, referring to the impending financial disaster his divorce could bring, quipped, "I've got to spend as much as I can as fast as I can." If he has any mercy, most of it will go to the Reynolds Wardrobe Recovery Fund.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!