Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Prosecutor Fired After He Called Orlando a 'Void,' Hours After Pulse Mass Shooting
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson
- Former Frat Member Gets Probation and 1 Day in Jail Following Plea Deal in Rape Case
- 9 Children and 2 Adults Injured After Scottish Rollercoaster Flies Off Its Tracks, Landing on Children's Ride
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Robert Downey Jr.
FASHION STATEMENT: When I say junior, I mean junior!
Last year, no doubt sensing that something was amiss, Robert Downey Jr. attempted some Short Cuts to sharper dressing: "Someone did my Color Me Beautiful chart," the 28-year-old actor said. "I was told I was a winter and shouldn't wear any earth colors." In the Color plan, skin tone (his has a blue undertone) determines one's most flattering wardrobe hues. (Winters, including Richard Nixon and Cher, should stick mainly to black, white, blue and gray tones). But where did he unearth these fashion strategies? His flapping shirt-tails peek out from beneath too-big jackets that he doesn't seem to know how to button. The Chaplin star and Best Actor nominee showed up at this year's Oscars wearing a midnight-blue velvet jacket set off by a chiffon scarf tied in a loopy bow ("mondo bizarro" observed the Chicago Tribune). Maybe playing the Little Tramp had a dizzying effect: He took home the movie wardrobe, and now his wife, fashion model and new mother (the couple had their first child, a son, last month) Deborah Falconer, has the bug. "Debbie's my size," Downey said. "And she's claimed some of the best stuff." It's got to look better on her.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!