Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Test Their Newlywed IQ in 2013 PEOPLE Interview
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- VIDEO: Are Kendra and Hank Nearing a Breaking Point? 'I'm So Tired of Trying to Fix Him,' She Admits
- VIDEO: Rebecca Romijn on the Bikini That Landed Her the Cover of Sports Illustrated
- VIDEO: Injured Train Hero Spencer Stone Arrives Back in the U.S. as Crowd Cheers
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
FASHION ROLE MODEL: Dorothy Lamour
He's never called Tony, and it's easy to see why. Anthony Kiedis, lead singer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, has taken the band from rock's fringes to the mainstream wearing, well, not much. The bicycle shorts he sports for performances—baring a chest worthy of its own encore—suit the undeniably dishy Kiedis to a tee. And he's been known to take the stage wearing only a strategically placed sock and his numerous tattoos. From their 1988 Abbey Road EP, on which the foursome walked au naturel across the cover in a Beatles parody, to last year's buffo appearance on the front of Roiling Stone, Kiedis and his cohorts have gleefully undressed for success.
Too bad that when Kiedis, 31, heads for the street, he goes from fetching minimalism to addled excess. One day he turns up in a skirt, the next, he's in trousers he swore were "the last pants Bruce Lee wore before he died." Offstage, Kiedis doesn't know how to show off his well-toned body to best advantage, but he should know one thing: If all the world's a stage, he'd better stay on it.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!