Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Visit Lamar in the Hospital Before Khloé's Big Thanksgiving Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 13 Things We Can Learn from Hillary Clinton's #TBT Photos
- Ben and Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Sweet Thanksgiving Message for Son Spurgeon: 'We Are So Happy to Be Parents!'
- Hate Jean Shopping? We Just Found the Most Universally Slimming Pants Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
It Had to Be Hue
Do We Detect a New Pattern? The Hollywood Power Suit Seems to Be on the Skids, and Although the Invitation May Read 'Jacket Required,' It Doesn't Say the Duds Have to Be Dull
Will (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) Smith broke out in fresh prints with a playing card motif at a New York City movie premiere.
Kenny Rogers must like this unstructured design. He has it in black, yellow and coral, although he gambled on lavender in L.A. in July.
"I spied a poor cowboy wrapped up in white linen," goes the old western tune. But Dwight Yoakam sang another song in L.A. last December in a red gabardine number made for him by designer Manuel.
Is this Sinbad taste or what? The comedian wore kelly green to an L.A. gala in January.
Elton John's $1,200 silk-linen Versace would be perfect on the yellow brick road—but he wore it at London's Heathrow Airport in June.
"Eddie's a perfect size off-the-rack," says Beverly Hills clothier Sami Dinar, who supplied Murphy's $900 crepe-wool jacket for The Distinguished Gentleman opening.
General Hospital heartthrob Antonio Sabato got it all (including the $580 purple suit) at the mall and wore it to an L.A. bash in February.
Bobby Brown's $5,000 leather tuxedo by Jeff Hamilton—worn to the American Music Awards in January—is hand-cut with razor-sharp X-Acto knives.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!