Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mom Who Tortured Her Two Children to Death and Stashed Their Bodies in a Freezer: 'If I Had a Chance to do it Again, I Would'
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Amber Heard Opens Up About Coming Out as Bisexual in Hollywood: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Shop the Wedge Boot You Need For Summer
- Let the Buzz Begin: Check Out Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts & Chiwetel Ejiofor in Trailer for Secret in Their Eyes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Sneak a Peek-a-Boo!
The exposure that model Linda Evangelista gave this $435 outfit made it a best-seller for designer Anna Sui.
It wasn't ho-Hawn when Goldie lit up L.A.'s Le Dome restaurant.
ESPN's Downtown Julie Brown wove a net effect in $200 worth of Betsey Johnson at a July bash.
Trophy-less Susan Lucci showed a brave smile and a little tulle much else in a $1,800 Badgley Mischka outfit at May's Daytime Emmy Awards.
Look! I'm wearing underwear: Compared with the hostess, Naomi Campbell was a model of decorum in layered see-through at Madonna's book party last October.
Actress Rosanna Arquette publicizes The Wrong Man in the right $1,500 Azzedine Alaïa creation at last spring's Cannes Film Festival.
Tatum O'Neal plays it close to the net in a $950 Marc Jacobs ensemble.
Kalifornia's Juliette Lewis was a mishmesh at a Las Vegas convention last spring.
Case closed: Amanda Donohoe, an ex-L.A. lawyer, should have kept that belly buttoned at a London awards show in March.
Three sheers lot Fearless Rosie Perez at February's American Comedy Awards.
Poor Kathy Najimy: From nun (Sister Act) to witch (Hocus Pocus) to fashion victim at the June MTV Movie Awards.
Didn't anyone tell her they'd canceled the show? Joan Collins turned up at London bash looking as if she stepped off the Dynasty set.
Supermodel Claudia Schiffer wanted to be seen at Cannes—and this Chanel made it possible.
Wearing a Victor Alfaro "popcorn lace" dress to her 18th-birthday party last April, model Beverly Peele lived up to her name.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!