Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ryan Lochte Apologizes for His Olympics Scandal: 'I've Got a Big Heart, I Let a Lot of People Down'
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Zion Harvey on His Favorite Thing About Being First Kid Ever to Receive Double Hand Transplant: I Can 'Wrap Them Around My Mom'
- Senator Amy Klobuchar Fights the 400 Percent Price Hike of EpiPens and Shares Her Emotional Story of Her Daughter's Allergic Attack
- Rihanna Breaks Summer Dress Code in Puffer Coats and Tracksuit
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Stars & Stripes
Zebras, Convicts and Referees Have Favored Them for Years, and Now Celebs Have a Sweet Tooth for Striation: This Year, the Stars Wore Bars
Someday your Prince will come—but preferably not in the custom-made pajama-wannabes he donned for an L.A. promo in March.
What could be louder than Bernhard's mouth? The $500 Isaac Mizrahi pants Sandra wore to an August book signing.
The B-52's Fred Schneider vibrated in Todd Oldham's carnival stripes at a May AIDS benefit.
Always in a fashion league of her own, Geena Davis striped out at last spring's Los Angeles premiere of Dave.
For shame, Milan: Porno for Pyros' Perry Farrell bought this little number in Italy.
Jackie O had just the right slant in the Carolina Herrera suit she wore to a JFK Library ceremony in May.
Lenny Kravitz's locks aren't the only things of dread in this profusion of pinstripes he sported for a music fete in London last February.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!