Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Wear Three Very Tricky Trends, According to Olivia Culpo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian West on Her Fears of a Third Pregnancy: 'I Don't Think I Can Carry Another' Baby
- Amazing Met Gala Throwback Photos You Have to See to Believe
- Genius Find: This Under-$30 Workout Belt
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Stars & Stripes
Zebras, Convicts and Referees Have Favored Them for Years, and Now Celebs Have a Sweet Tooth for Striation: This Year, the Stars Wore Bars
Someday your Prince will come—but preferably not in the custom-made pajama-wannabes he donned for an L.A. promo in March.
What could be louder than Bernhard's mouth? The $500 Isaac Mizrahi pants Sandra wore to an August book signing.
The B-52's Fred Schneider vibrated in Todd Oldham's carnival stripes at a May AIDS benefit.
Always in a fashion league of her own, Geena Davis striped out at last spring's Los Angeles premiere of Dave.
For shame, Milan: Porno for Pyros' Perry Farrell bought this little number in Italy.
Jackie O had just the right slant in the Carolina Herrera suit she wore to a JFK Library ceremony in May.
Lenny Kravitz's locks aren't the only things of dread in this profusion of pinstripes he sported for a music fete in London last February.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!