Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Is It Hot in Here or Is It Just Us? The Dresses Sported This Year by the Trim and the Trendy Were So Tight You Could Read the Care Instructions on Their Birthday Suits
Iman was happy no one asked for pliés when she attended the ballet in New York City wearing a Leger "Gin Fizz."
Best Performance by Rayon and Lycra: Cindy Crawford's Hervé Leger at this year's Academy Awards.
Picket Fences' Lauren Holly picked this airtight Giorgio Sant'Angelo clinger from the closet of a pal for a spring gala.
Blindingly blond Christie Brinkley turned heads in her beaded Bob Mackie at last winter's Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City benefiting the Alzheimer's Association.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!