Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Larry King Steps Out in His Trademark Suspenders After Denying Wife Shawn's Affair and Breakup
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Hometown Hero! Aly Raisman Celebrates Her Return to the U.S. with 'Aly Raisman Day'
- John Legend on Daddy Duties and Helping Make the World a Better Place for Daughter Luna
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Party in New York City Ahead of Her VMA Performance
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Is It Hot in Here or Is It Just Us? The Dresses Sported This Year by the Trim and the Trendy Were So Tight You Could Read the Care Instructions on Their Birthday Suits
Iman was happy no one asked for pliés when she attended the ballet in New York City wearing a Leger "Gin Fizz."
Best Performance by Rayon and Lycra: Cindy Crawford's Hervé Leger at this year's Academy Awards.
Picket Fences' Lauren Holly picked this airtight Giorgio Sant'Angelo clinger from the closet of a pal for a spring gala.
Blindingly blond Christie Brinkley turned heads in her beaded Bob Mackie at last winter's Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City benefiting the Alzheimer's Association.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!