Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Have a New Neighbor! Tyga Reportedly Leasing Bel-Air Mansion for $46,500 a Month
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals her 'Legit BFF' – 5 Things to Know About Allison Statter
- Meet the Teen Girl Praised by Hillary Clinton After She was Fired for Asking About $0.25 Pay Gap with Male Co-Worker
- Inside Louis Tomlinson's Custody Battle with Ex Briana Jungwirth: 'She Thought It Was Going to Be a Real Relationship,' Source Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Is It Hot in Here or Is It Just Us? The Dresses Sported This Year by the Trim and the Trendy Were So Tight You Could Read the Care Instructions on Their Birthday Suits
Iman was happy no one asked for pliés when she attended the ballet in New York City wearing a Leger "Gin Fizz."
Best Performance by Rayon and Lycra: Cindy Crawford's Hervé Leger at this year's Academy Awards.
Picket Fences' Lauren Holly picked this airtight Giorgio Sant'Angelo clinger from the closet of a pal for a spring gala.
Blindingly blond Christie Brinkley turned heads in her beaded Bob Mackie at last winter's Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City benefiting the Alzheimer's Association.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!