Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Heading to Coachella This Weekend? Nab These Stylish (and Affordable!) Looks From Jamie, Kendall and More Stars!
- Princess Kate Enjoys a Pre-Birth Break at a Familiar Place
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Is It Hot in Here or Is It Just Us? The Dresses Sported This Year by the Trim and the Trendy Were So Tight You Could Read the Care Instructions on Their Birthday Suits
Iman was happy no one asked for pliés when she attended the ballet in New York City wearing a Leger "Gin Fizz."
Best Performance by Rayon and Lycra: Cindy Crawford's Hervé Leger at this year's Academy Awards.
Picket Fences' Lauren Holly picked this airtight Giorgio Sant'Angelo clinger from the closet of a pal for a spring gala.
Blindingly blond Christie Brinkley turned heads in her beaded Bob Mackie at last winter's Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City benefiting the Alzheimer's Association.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!