Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
- Why Is Dolly Parton Sending Faxes (Yes, Faxes) to Kelly Clarkson?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Is It Hot in Here or Is It Just Us? The Dresses Sported This Year by the Trim and the Trendy Were So Tight You Could Read the Care Instructions on Their Birthday Suits
Iman was happy no one asked for pliés when she attended the ballet in New York City wearing a Leger "Gin Fizz."
Best Performance by Rayon and Lycra: Cindy Crawford's Hervé Leger at this year's Academy Awards.
Picket Fences' Lauren Holly picked this airtight Giorgio Sant'Angelo clinger from the closet of a pal for a spring gala.
Blindingly blond Christie Brinkley turned heads in her beaded Bob Mackie at last winter's Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City benefiting the Alzheimer's Association.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!