Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Takes Aim at Trump During DNC Speech: 'My Family Never Crossed a Border, the Border Crossed Us'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Can't Help but Break Character During Hilarious Art Therapy Skit
- Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen Reveal They Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Blac Chyna Source Says She and Rob are Still Together: 'They're Not Broken Up'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Where Were Their Mirrors? By Not Taking One Last Look, This Group Found Itself in the Line of Ire
Boldly going where no man has trekked before, William Shatner took a wrong turn last June.
Vidal Sassoon's daughter, Catya, was a star of sorts last May in New York City.
The op-art cat suit actress Sally Kirkland wore to the premiere of Venice/Venice belongs on her wall, not her body.
In his Super Mario Bros, lizard costume, Dennis Hopper had better avoid microwaves.
Actress Khrystyne Haje: otherworldly on the L.A. Earthwalk
Good thing Ruth Bader Ginsburg's new job comes with a robe. In July she donned this crime of fashion.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!