Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nearly 30 Years After Brutal Killing, Authorities Reopen Cold Case of Denise Porter
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- North Korea Experiences Severe Internet Outages Following Sony Cyber Attack
- From EW: J.K. Rowling Finally Gives Harry Potter Fans What They Want
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Where Were Their Mirrors? By Not Taking One Last Look, This Group Found Itself in the Line of Ire
Boldly going where no man has trekked before, William Shatner took a wrong turn last June.
Vidal Sassoon's daughter, Catya, was a star of sorts last May in New York City.
The op-art cat suit actress Sally Kirkland wore to the premiere of Venice/Venice belongs on her wall, not her body.
In his Super Mario Bros, lizard costume, Dennis Hopper had better avoid microwaves.
Actress Khrystyne Haje: otherworldly on the L.A. Earthwalk
Good thing Ruth Bader Ginsburg's new job comes with a robe. In July she donned this crime of fashion.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!