Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Are Set to Duet at the Grammys
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Former Stanford Swimmer Charged for Publicly Raping Unconscious Woman on Campus
- Bradley Cooper: Why American Sniper Was 'Life-Changing'
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Matchy-Matchy Couple Style: You Into It?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Where Were Their Mirrors? By Not Taking One Last Look, This Group Found Itself in the Line of Ire
Boldly going where no man has trekked before, William Shatner took a wrong turn last June.
Vidal Sassoon's daughter, Catya, was a star of sorts last May in New York City.
The op-art cat suit actress Sally Kirkland wore to the premiere of Venice/Venice belongs on her wall, not her body.
In his Super Mario Bros, lizard costume, Dennis Hopper had better avoid microwaves.
Actress Khrystyne Haje: otherworldly on the L.A. Earthwalk
Good thing Ruth Bader Ginsburg's new job comes with a robe. In July she donned this crime of fashion.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!