Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It Takes a Village! Go Behind the Scenes of the Grammy Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Leonardo DiCaprio Shares a Smooch with Maggie Smith on the BAFTAs Kiss Cam – but Not Everyone Is into It
- BAFTAs 2016: Kate Winslet Wins Supporting Actress, Mark Rylance Wins Supporting Actor
- Find Out Which Pop Star Is Singing Lionel Richie's 'Hello' at the Grammys
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
Where Were Their Mirrors? By Not Taking One Last Look, This Group Found Itself in the Line of Ire
Boldly going where no man has trekked before, William Shatner took a wrong turn last June.
Vidal Sassoon's daughter, Catya, was a star of sorts last May in New York City.
The op-art cat suit actress Sally Kirkland wore to the premiere of Venice/Venice belongs on her wall, not her body.
In his Super Mario Bros, lizard costume, Dennis Hopper had better avoid microwaves.
Actress Khrystyne Haje: otherworldly on the L.A. Earthwalk
Good thing Ruth Bader Ginsburg's new job comes with a robe. In July she donned this crime of fashion.
February 15, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!