Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 4 Kids Stabbed to Death in Memphis, Police Take Mother Into Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Michael Phelps Edges Out Rival Ryan Lochte to Win at Olympic Swim Trials as Both Punch Their Ticket to Rio
- Johnny Depp Kicks Off U.S. Tour with Hollywood Vampires in Pennsylvania
- Janelle Monáe Dishes on Her Big Screen Debut in New Film Hidden Figures at ESSENCE Fest
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 17
When You Pay Big Bucks for a Special Outfit, You'd Like to Think You're the Only One Who Owns It—Ha! and Ha! Again
Monty Python's Eric Idle (left, at Cannes in May) and Another World's Julian McMahon (at the Daytime Emmy Awards in N.Y.C. the same month) both donned this $795 Moschino blue-sky cloud jacket. McMahon's excuse? He plays a character named Ian Rain.
Only Winona was in the movie, but both Ryder and singer Pia Zadora are far from The Age of Innocence in this $4,160 satin Azzedine Alaïa. Ryder (above) wore hers to the premiere of Bram Stoker's Dracula; Pia, in January, to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Both probably shopped at the same L.A. store. "We didn't get many in blue," said an Alaïa chez Gallay salesperson, "so it's kind of a coincidence."
Lea (Back to the Future) Thompson (far left) in L.A. last July and Grammy winner Celine (Beauty and the Beast) Dion, heading to a tennis tournament in August, each slipped into a floral-patterned slip of a slip dress.
Rod Stewart's model wife, Rachel Hunter (far left), Guess? girl Anna Nicole Smith (center) and actress Susan Dey each filled out this $3,800 stretch Pamela Dennis gown in her own unique way. Dennis demurred when asked who looked best, but did comment of Smith, "Wow! What a body!"
Rocker Eric Clapton wore Armani's $90 burgundy-and-beige tie in London; New York Knicks coach Pat Riley (top) sported the blue-and-beige version at courtside.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!