Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 20
Kimber Eastwood Waits Tables While Waiting for Her Break as An Actress
Not much has come easy to Eastwood. The product of a youthful romance between her father and actress Roxanne Tunis on the set of Rawhide, her father's hit '60s TV series, Kimber says Clint "was always there" emotionally and financially—though while she was growing up in the L.A. suburb of Sherman Oaks, she would see her father, she says, "every three or four months." It wasn't until recently that she met Clint's two children from his marriage to Maggie Johnson (Kyle, 25, a musician, and Alison, 21, an actress), and she has yet to meet his girlfriend of four years, Frances Fisher, and their new baby, Francesca Ruth. (Yet there were moments of parental largesse. Just before her 16th birthday, Clint called Kimber to ask her favorite color. Yellow, she told him. A couple of months later, he had a canary Camaro left in her driveway.)
Twice married and divorced, Kimber, with Clinton, her 9-year-old son by her first marriage, to a Marine at 19, now lives in her mother's house in Sherman Oaks, and she pounds the pavement like any other aspiring actress. "Each audition is a learning experience," she says. "I'm just there to do the best I can. I'm determined to make it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!