Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwen Stefani's 'Top Priority Is Making Sure Her Kids Feel Secure' in 'Amicable' Gavin Rossdale Split: Source
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Little People Big World's Tori Patton Picks Out Her Wedding Dress
- Meryl Streep Talks Acting With Daughter Mamie Gummer in Ricki and the Flash: "She's the Real Deal"
- Watch New Girl Star Jake Johnson Try and Fail at Parkour
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 20
Kimber Eastwood Waits Tables While Waiting for Her Break as An Actress
Not much has come easy to Eastwood. The product of a youthful romance between her father and actress Roxanne Tunis on the set of Rawhide, her father's hit '60s TV series, Kimber says Clint "was always there" emotionally and financially—though while she was growing up in the L.A. suburb of Sherman Oaks, she would see her father, she says, "every three or four months." It wasn't until recently that she met Clint's two children from his marriage to Maggie Johnson (Kyle, 25, a musician, and Alison, 21, an actress), and she has yet to meet his girlfriend of four years, Frances Fisher, and their new baby, Francesca Ruth. (Yet there were moments of parental largesse. Just before her 16th birthday, Clint called Kimber to ask her favorite color. Yellow, she told him. A couple of months later, he had a canary Camaro left in her driveway.)
Twice married and divorced, Kimber, with Clinton, her 9-year-old son by her first marriage, to a Marine at 19, now lives in her mother's house in Sherman Oaks, and she pounds the pavement like any other aspiring actress. "Each audition is a learning experience," she says. "I'm just there to do the best I can. I'm determined to make it."
August 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!