Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt 'Cooperating Fully' with DCFS Investigation, Including Drug Test Request
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Octavia Spencer and More React to South Carolina Elementary School Shooting that Left Three People Injured
- FROM Fortune: How America's Next Top Model Made Tyra Banks a Better Businesswoman
- WATCH: Donald Trump Calls Then-Pregnant Kim Kardashian West 'a Bit Large' in Newly Resurfaced Video
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 7
Louise Fletcher won the 1975 Best Actress Oscar for her portrayal of Nurse Ratched in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, but it was for her May-December relationship with Morgan Mason that Fletcher made waves in PEOPLE (July 11, 1977). The actress, who had recently split with producer-husband Jerry Bick, was 43 and the mother of two teenage sons when she set up house with Mason, then 22, a former child actor and the son of actors James and Pamela Mason. "He was so much more sophisticated than I was," says Fletcher, now 59, who will appear in the upcoming black comedy Tollbooth. Still close friends, Fletcher and Mason say age was not a factor in their 1980 breakup. "I still have great affection for her," says Mason, now 38, a William Morris executive, married since 1985 to singer Belinda Carlisle, 35. Fletcher, who lives alone in L.A., has no regrets either. Says she: "That experience taught me that I was capable of great love."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!