Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sean Hayes & Husband Lip Sync Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's 'Trouble'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- FROM TIME: Police Say Germanwings Pilot 'Hid' Mental Illness Before Crash
- What Does Dolly Parton Think of Taylor Swift?
- What 'Rite of Passage' Is Nick Jonas Looking Forward To?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 16
Picks and Pans Review: Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All
On the threshold of her 100th birthday (phone Willard!), august Lucy Marsden sits swamped with memories in a retirement home in the South. She earns the distinction of the title by virtue of having married, at the tender age of 15, a Civil War veteran (a bushy-bearded Donald sutherland) older than her parents—a man who eventually becomes a living monument. Her husband, who is a little addled with ghosts from the past himself, fathers six children with her. Diane Lane plays Lucy the younger; Anne Bancroft plays Lucy the elder.
March 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!