Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: James Corden Is Not Impressed with Chewbacca Mom in Hilarious New Sketch – and You'll Never Guess Who Shows Up
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- WATCH: See Toddlers Duke It Out for the First Impression Unicorn on Jimmy Kimmel's Hilarious Pint-Sized Bachelorette Spinoff 'The Baby Bachelorette'
- Nicki Minaj's Cleavage-Baring Instagram Photo Might Be Her Sexiest Yet
- Bill Cosby Arrives in Court to Face Preliminary Hearing on Drugging and Sexual Assault Charges
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
John F. Kennedy Jr.
As he and his family rally around his mom, Jackie, during her battle with lymphoma, Kennedy is marching into new arenas. He's testing concepts for a nonpartisan political magazine he hopes to launch next year, and has just finished hosting a six-part look at New York City on a PBS affiliate. As well, his stop-and-go romance with Daryl Hannah is on again. They're sharing Manhattan digs, and in March the two flew to the Cayman Islands for a weekend of sun and calypso. As usual, Kennedy is close-mouthed about his love life—and everything else. "I am," he says, "enjoying my anonymity." Dream on, dreamboat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!