Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Joey Feek Plays Dress-Up with Daughter Indiana
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Mom of Transgender Child Says She Was 'Obsessed with Death' Before Her Transition
- Woman Who Allegedly Posted Photo of Dog with Muzzle Taped Shut Charged with Animal Cruelty
- Kendall Jenner Kicks Off Love's Advent Calendar in Tiny Black Bikini (and Sexy Shark Costume!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
John F. Kennedy Jr.
As he and his family rally around his mom, Jackie, during her battle with lymphoma, Kennedy is marching into new arenas. He's testing concepts for a nonpartisan political magazine he hopes to launch next year, and has just finished hosting a six-part look at New York City on a PBS affiliate. As well, his stop-and-go romance with Daryl Hannah is on again. They're sharing Manhattan digs, and in March the two flew to the Cayman Islands for a weekend of sun and calypso. As usual, Kennedy is close-mouthed about his love life—and everything else. "I am," he says, "enjoying my anonymity." Dream on, dreamboat.
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!