Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Marchesa Has a New Wedding Dress Collection, and We Think Sofia Vergara (and Other Engaged Celebs) Would Look Perfect in It
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
John F. Kennedy Jr.
As he and his family rally around his mom, Jackie, during her battle with lymphoma, Kennedy is marching into new arenas. He's testing concepts for a nonpartisan political magazine he hopes to launch next year, and has just finished hosting a six-part look at New York City on a PBS affiliate. As well, his stop-and-go romance with Daryl Hannah is on again. They're sharing Manhattan digs, and in March the two flew to the Cayman Islands for a weekend of sun and calypso. As usual, Kennedy is close-mouthed about his love life—and everything else. "I am," he says, "enjoying my anonymity." Dream on, dreamboat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!