Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Cara Delevingne Told to 'Take a Nap' in Awkward Interview
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Oldest Living Panda in Captivity Celebrates Birthday With Two Guinness World Records
- Florida Judge Recognizes Defendant from a Cruise They'd Both Taken (Video)
- Donald Trump Talks Adding Sarah Palin to His Administration: 'She's a Special Person'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
She keeps grooming simple too. The Severn, Md., native has her distinctive short hair trimmed every two weeks, brushes her teeth in the shower ("I like the water squishing in and out of my mouth") and uses lots of Carmex lip balm. "One of the first boys I kissed," she says, "had chapped lips, and I vowed I would never have them." That no doubt pleases LaFace record producer Bryant Reid, the "wonderful, very handsome" guy Braxton's dating at home in Atlanta. He obviously meets her standards: "I judge all men by how they treat their mothers, but they can't be mama's boys," she cautions. And "I like nice hands. Don't come say hi to me with dirty fingernails!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!