Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Buffy and Willow Back Together! Sarah Michelle Gellar Reunites with Former Co-star Alyson Hannigan
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Inside the 'Treatment' Josh Duggar Received After Reported Child Molestation
- Scott Porter Welcomes a Son – See Baby's First Photo!
- Cannes Winners: Rooney Mara Ties for Best Actress, Dheepan Takes the Palme d'Or
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
She keeps grooming simple too. The Severn, Md., native has her distinctive short hair trimmed every two weeks, brushes her teeth in the shower ("I like the water squishing in and out of my mouth") and uses lots of Carmex lip balm. "One of the first boys I kissed," she says, "had chapped lips, and I vowed I would never have them." That no doubt pleases LaFace record producer Bryant Reid, the "wonderful, very handsome" guy Braxton's dating at home in Atlanta. He obviously meets her standards: "I judge all men by how they treat their mothers, but they can't be mama's boys," she cautions. And "I like nice hands. Don't come say hi to me with dirty fingernails!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!