Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Whose Concert Reunited Twilight Costars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
She keeps grooming simple too. The Severn, Md., native has her distinctive short hair trimmed every two weeks, brushes her teeth in the shower ("I like the water squishing in and out of my mouth") and uses lots of Carmex lip balm. "One of the first boys I kissed," she says, "had chapped lips, and I vowed I would never have them." That no doubt pleases LaFace record producer Bryant Reid, the "wonderful, very handsome" guy Braxton's dating at home in Atlanta. He obviously meets her standards: "I judge all men by how they treat their mothers, but they can't be mama's boys," she cautions. And "I like nice hands. Don't come say hi to me with dirty fingernails!"
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!