Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Refuses to Reveal the Likelihood of Inside Amy Schumer's Return
- Princess Kate Stuns in Red Satin Dress (and Diamond Maple Leaf Brooch!) at Elegant Reception in Canada
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Maybe, however, even with his bronze skin, soulful brown eyes and sensual mouth, Banderas might escape the fate of the fabulous looking. After all, the 33-year-old actor—who shares homes in Madrid and Manhattan with his wife of eight years, actress Ana Leza, and who makes a mean paella—has managed to avoid vanity. "I wake up every morning," he laughs, "look in the mirror and ask, Am I a sex symbol?' Then I go back to bed again. It's stupid to think that way." Now appearing in The House of the Spirits, come November he'll be scorching screens opposite Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. Still the curse of the comely persists. "Nobody is going to offer me The Hunchback of Notre Dame," Banderas points out, "and that's a part I'd love to play."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!