Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Maybe, however, even with his bronze skin, soulful brown eyes and sensual mouth, Banderas might escape the fate of the fabulous looking. After all, the 33-year-old actor—who shares homes in Madrid and Manhattan with his wife of eight years, actress Ana Leza, and who makes a mean paella—has managed to avoid vanity. "I wake up every morning," he laughs, "look in the mirror and ask, Am I a sex symbol?' Then I go back to bed again. It's stupid to think that way." Now appearing in The House of the Spirits, come November he'll be scorching screens opposite Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. Still the curse of the comely persists. "Nobody is going to offer me The Hunchback of Notre Dame," Banderas points out, "and that's a part I'd love to play."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!