Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tamera Mowry-Housley: Why I Named My Daughter Ariah Talea
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Johnny Depp – Dressed as Jack Sparrow – Surprises Sick Children at Hospital
- Hillary Clinton Says She's 'Very Disappointed' in Donald Trump for Immigration Comments
- Judge Rules Suge Knight to Stand Trial for Murder – Despite Witness' Refusal to Identify Him
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Maybe, however, even with his bronze skin, soulful brown eyes and sensual mouth, Banderas might escape the fate of the fabulous looking. After all, the 33-year-old actor—who shares homes in Madrid and Manhattan with his wife of eight years, actress Ana Leza, and who makes a mean paella—has managed to avoid vanity. "I wake up every morning," he laughs, "look in the mirror and ask, Am I a sex symbol?' Then I go back to bed again. It's stupid to think that way." Now appearing in The House of the Spirits, come November he'll be scorching screens opposite Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. Still the curse of the comely persists. "Nobody is going to offer me The Hunchback of Notre Dame," Banderas points out, "and that's a part I'd love to play."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!