Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sheila E.: The Prince I Knew Was 'Funny,' a 'Genius' and 'an Amazing Gentleman'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Snap Back Queen! Kim Kardashian Sizzles in Swimsuit 5 Months After Giving Birth
- Get the Beauty Balm All the Instagram Cool Girls Are Obsessed With
- Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Are Each Other's Dates for This Year's Met Gala
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The Carnegie Mellon University grad may have developed a dual nature by having been born in China and raised in Pittsburgh, where she latched onto a preoccupation with her body image, in part because her parents owned a Chinese restaurant and the family ate well. "I always had this fat image of myself," she says. Since she moved to L.A. last fall, she tries to follow a fat-and salt-free diet. But, she sighs, "I love food." She has, as well, a passion for a "very special person," whom she won't name. "People are at their most beautiful when they are in love," Wen says. "It attracts people because they want that energy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!