Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Meet the Next Disney Princess – and Get a First Look at Her Movie, Moana!
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- How Blake Shelton's Moving On: 'He's Not Someone to Sit Around and Lick His Wounds'
- Exclusive Photo! Sandra Bullock's Happy Life with Boyfriend Bryan Randall
- Check out Kourtney Kardashian's Glamorous Nude Pose for Vanity Fair
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The Carnegie Mellon University grad may have developed a dual nature by having been born in China and raised in Pittsburgh, where she latched onto a preoccupation with her body image, in part because her parents owned a Chinese restaurant and the family ate well. "I always had this fat image of myself," she says. Since she moved to L.A. last fall, she tries to follow a fat-and salt-free diet. But, she sighs, "I love food." She has, as well, a passion for a "very special person," whom she won't name. "People are at their most beautiful when they are in love," Wen says. "It attracts people because they want that energy."
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!