Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Hutcherson Invites You to Watch Him 'Battle' Football Star Terrell Owens In a Celebrity Volleyball Match
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Are Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Joining Ryan Lochte on Dancing with the Stars?
- Khloé Kardashian Right-Swiped Who?! The KUWTK Star Plays Celebrity Tinder
- Secrets of the Kardashians' Epic, Over-the-Top Glam Rooms, Straight from the Designer Himself
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The Carnegie Mellon University grad may have developed a dual nature by having been born in China and raised in Pittsburgh, where she latched onto a preoccupation with her body image, in part because her parents owned a Chinese restaurant and the family ate well. "I always had this fat image of myself," she says. Since she moved to L.A. last fall, she tries to follow a fat-and salt-free diet. But, she sighs, "I love food." She has, as well, a passion for a "very special person," whom she won't name. "People are at their most beautiful when they are in love," Wen says. "It attracts people because they want that energy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!