Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Amazing Penthouses You Can Spend a Night In
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Convicted Killer Heather Mack on Killing Her Mother: 'I Think It Was Half-Premeditated'
- Tennessee the Turtle! Reese Witherspoon Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday – See the Fun Photos
- WATCH: Il Volo Previews Upcoming Concert Special in 'Granada' Clip
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The Carnegie Mellon University grad may have developed a dual nature by having been born in China and raised in Pittsburgh, where she latched onto a preoccupation with her body image, in part because her parents owned a Chinese restaurant and the family ate well. "I always had this fat image of myself," she says. Since she moved to L.A. last fall, she tries to follow a fat-and salt-free diet. But, she sighs, "I love food." She has, as well, a passion for a "very special person," whom she won't name. "People are at their most beautiful when they are in love," Wen says. "It attracts people because they want that energy."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!