Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- See Queen Elizabeth Enjoying Life on Malta in Early Married Life
- Robert Wagner and Daughters Put Natalie Wood's Personal Belongings Up For Auction
- The Kardashian-Jenner Style Lessons We're Thankful for This Year
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Most noticeable of the attributes on his sleek 6'3", 200-lb. physique, says his wife, are those best visible when he's clad "in his Mickey Mouse boxers because he has great legs." But Halle (whose name, along with that of David's mom, is tattooed on his throwing arm) shouldn't hold out for divine Justice. "I check my face to make sure there's nothing sticking on it," he says. "But I don't make sure every hair's in place." He needn't worry. He gets the most fan mail on the team and is mobbed when he makes personal appearances on behalf of charities. "The Lord made me with some good hands," says Justice, who seems determined to stay humble these days. "So I'm just happy to be able to walk, talk and hit that ball."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!