Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remembering Anne Meara: Watch the Late Actress and Husband Jerry Stiller in This Vintage Ed Sulllivan Clip
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Body Discovered in Hudson River Identified as Missing Kakayer Vincent Viafore
- 11 Pasta Salad Recipes You Need in Your Life This Summer
- Double Talk: Bradley Cooper & Emma Stone
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Most noticeable of the attributes on his sleek 6'3", 200-lb. physique, says his wife, are those best visible when he's clad "in his Mickey Mouse boxers because he has great legs." But Halle (whose name, along with that of David's mom, is tattooed on his throwing arm) shouldn't hold out for divine Justice. "I check my face to make sure there's nothing sticking on it," he says. "But I don't make sure every hair's in place." He needn't worry. He gets the most fan mail on the team and is mobbed when he makes personal appearances on behalf of charities. "The Lord made me with some good hands," says Justice, who seems determined to stay humble these days. "So I'm just happy to be able to walk, talk and hit that ball."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!