Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Father of New York Bombing Suspect Speaks Out, Says FBI Should Have Investigated His Son More Thoroughly
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Inside Lea Michele's Chic Los Angeles Home: 'This House Is Healing'
- Dancing with the Stars' Rick Perry Has a 'Whole New Appreciation' for Dancers After Elimination
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Pal Tom Hiddleston – but Taylor Swift Talk Is Off-Limits: 'That Door Is Closed'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Most noticeable of the attributes on his sleek 6'3", 200-lb. physique, says his wife, are those best visible when he's clad "in his Mickey Mouse boxers because he has great legs." But Halle (whose name, along with that of David's mom, is tattooed on his throwing arm) shouldn't hold out for divine Justice. "I check my face to make sure there's nothing sticking on it," he says. "But I don't make sure every hair's in place." He needn't worry. He gets the most fan mail on the team and is mobbed when he makes personal appearances on behalf of charities. "The Lord made me with some good hands," says Justice, who seems determined to stay humble these days. "So I'm just happy to be able to walk, talk and hit that ball."
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!