Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Most noticeable of the attributes on his sleek 6'3", 200-lb. physique, says his wife, are those best visible when he's clad "in his Mickey Mouse boxers because he has great legs." But Halle (whose name, along with that of David's mom, is tattooed on his throwing arm) shouldn't hold out for divine Justice. "I check my face to make sure there's nothing sticking on it," he says. "But I don't make sure every hair's in place." He needn't worry. He gets the most fan mail on the team and is mobbed when he makes personal appearances on behalf of charities. "The Lord made me with some good hands," says Justice, who seems determined to stay humble these days. "So I'm just happy to be able to walk, talk and hit that ball."
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!