Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Miley Cyrus Has Given Up Partying After Reuniting with Love Liam Hemsworth
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Kate Gosselin's Tough Decision: Why Her Son Is Away Getting Help
- Kate Gosselin and Her 8: 10 Years Later – I Wish I Hadn't Melted Down as Much
- Why I'm Marrying My Fiancé After He Kissed Another Woman: Countess Luann de Lesseps Tells All
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Rarely linked with fewer than two hunks at a time on her show, offscreen she's suddenly single, having broken up last August with her husband of nearly eight years, Mötley Crüe-man Tommy Lee. "It's sad," says the California native, who hangs out mostly with girlfriends these days. "But hopefully you grow stronger." What never grows, it seems, is her size 3 figure, despite a taste for Taco Bell. Nor has celebrity swelled her head. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was growing up," she says, "with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Obsessive she isn't. When Heather visits her parents, her mother, says the actress, nags, " 'Heather, will you brush your hair? Company's coming over.' " No stickler for strong jawlines, Locklear admits,' 'What turns my head the first time has to do with a guy's looks, but that's not what turns on my heart. Ultimately it's what he's like as a person that counts." Nice guys, take a number.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!