Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Did This Moto-Sweatershirt Sell Out So Fast? Watch the Video
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Which Breaking Bad Star is Headed to CBS?
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Rarely linked with fewer than two hunks at a time on her show, offscreen she's suddenly single, having broken up last August with her husband of nearly eight years, Mötley Crüe-man Tommy Lee. "It's sad," says the California native, who hangs out mostly with girlfriends these days. "But hopefully you grow stronger." What never grows, it seems, is her size 3 figure, despite a taste for Taco Bell. Nor has celebrity swelled her head. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was growing up," she says, "with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Obsessive she isn't. When Heather visits her parents, her mother, says the actress, nags, " 'Heather, will you brush your hair? Company's coming over.' " No stickler for strong jawlines, Locklear admits,' 'What turns my head the first time has to do with a guy's looks, but that's not what turns on my heart. Ultimately it's what he's like as a person that counts." Nice guys, take a number.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!