Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zayn Malik Is Almost Unrecognizable Without His Facial Hair
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Kylie Jenner Just Realized Her Refrigerator Is the Best Place to Take a Selfie (Yes, Really)
- You'll Never Guess Whose Sweater Princess Charlotte Is Wearing
- Will Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt Move to London After Split?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Admitting to bad hair days and occasional zits, he avoids Big Macs and pumps up with a trainer to maintain an appeal he doesn't understand. But a campus of coeds will soon deliver the message. Lawrence, who lives in L.A. with his parents, who also manage his brothers Matthew, 14 (Mrs. Doubtfire), and Andrew, 6 (TV's Tom), heads for the University of Southern California this fall. Yet the unattached actor (he once dated Christy's Kellie Martin) is looking at the long term. In 30 years, he says, "I'm going to be an awesome grandpa. No wearing a cardigan and smoking a pipe or something."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!