Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Gushes About His 'O.G Crew' in High School Musical-Themed Throwback Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Anna and Josh Duggar Reveal They're in Marriage Counseling: It's a 'Long Road to Rebuild a Healthy Relationship'
- Angela Simmons Expecting First Child: 'We are Overjoyed and Super Excited'
- More Allegations from Amber Heard: Claims Johnny Depp Abused Her for Four Years, Uses Drugs and Assaulted Her on Her Birthday
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Admitting to bad hair days and occasional zits, he avoids Big Macs and pumps up with a trainer to maintain an appeal he doesn't understand. But a campus of coeds will soon deliver the message. Lawrence, who lives in L.A. with his parents, who also manage his brothers Matthew, 14 (Mrs. Doubtfire), and Andrew, 6 (TV's Tom), heads for the University of Southern California this fall. Yet the unattached actor (he once dated Christy's Kellie Martin) is looking at the long term. In 30 years, he says, "I'm going to be an awesome grandpa. No wearing a cardigan and smoking a pipe or something."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!