Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday May 25, 2013 11:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Jamaica-born and London-bred, Campbell was 19 when Naomi came along (the long-forgotten father split before her birth). While she worked as a dancer, Campbell scrimped to send Naomi to expensive stage schools. With that investment paying off nicely, Valerie now tends to son Pierre, 8, in her suburban London home. (She is separated from his dad.) "Running around after [Pierre]," she says, "is my best form of regular exercise."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!