Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kim Fields Gets Standing Ovation for 'Electrifying' Jackson 5 Performance on DWTS
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kaley Cuoco Is 'Really Happy' as Her First Public Peck with New Boyfriend Karl Cook Is Snapped
- Kate Upton's Engaged to Justin Verlander! Model Unveils Massive Engagement Ring at the Met Gala
- Kaley Cuoco Is Glowing in New Photo with Rumored Boyfriend Karl Cook: 'Blondes Do Have More Fun'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Jamaica-born and London-bred, Campbell was 19 when Naomi came along (the long-forgotten father split before her birth). While she worked as a dancer, Campbell scrimped to send Naomi to expensive stage schools. With that investment paying off nicely, Valerie now tends to son Pierre, 8, in her suburban London home. (She is separated from his dad.) "Running around after [Pierre]," she says, "is my best form of regular exercise."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!