Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The 6'1" Browne, who lives in New-York City with girlfriend model Leilani Bishop, 18, owes his substance—if not his style—to his father. (His mother, Phyllis, committed suicide in 1976.) "I share a lot of concerns with my dad," he says, "including the plight of Native Americans and the rain forests." Of course, he adds, "I have my own ideas too."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!