Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Christina Applegate: 'I Barely Survived' the Terrible Twos
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Aiken's attitude bolsters her altruism. Says she: "I've never let anybody get me down about anything." With her current travels taking her far from her parents (owners of a home health care business) and college beau Louis Barber, 19, Aiken stays pageant-perfect by swearing off junk food. "I don't want to have breakouts," she says. "I face the public every day." Still, Aiken, who'll start her sophomore year studying accounting at the University of South Carolina this fall, looks forward to returning to civilian life. "I'm a people person," she says, "but this year I've really learned the value of being by myself."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!