Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frank Gifford Suffered from Brain Disease Related to Concussions, Family Reveals
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Heroes Among Us: Texas Woman Opens Popular Café Staffed by Adults with Special Needs: 'We're Giving Them a Purpose'
- The Sons of Sexy: Meet Hollywood's Hottest Father-Son Pairs
- Teen Charged with Shooting Pennsylvania State Trooper in Shoulder
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Aiken's attitude bolsters her altruism. Says she: "I've never let anybody get me down about anything." With her current travels taking her far from her parents (owners of a home health care business) and college beau Louis Barber, 19, Aiken stays pageant-perfect by swearing off junk food. "I don't want to have breakouts," she says. "I face the public every day." Still, Aiken, who'll start her sophomore year studying accounting at the University of South Carolina this fall, looks forward to returning to civilian life. "I'm a people person," she says, "but this year I've really learned the value of being by myself."
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!