Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emma Roberts Reveals Social Media Secret: 'Sometimes I Go No Filter'
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Watch Bindi Irwin's Final DWTS Performance as She Says 'Thank You for Changing My Life'
- FROM EW: Tremors TV Series Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon in the Works
- DWTS Crowns a New Champion! Find Out Who Took Home the Mirrorball Trophy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
To stay lean and meaningful, the 6'2" former mayor of San Antonio, whom USA Today saluted as "Clinton's get-it-done guy" for his indefatigable efforts in housing those left homeless by the L.A. earthquake, jogs three miles some five days a week, pops seven vitamins a day, and shuns red meat, coffee and alcohol—save for "a beer every third month." The regimen gives him a satisfying "toughness in the stomach," but he claims the best beauty booster is peace of mind. His 24-year marriage to Mary Alice, 44, a homemaker, is back on track after he admitted in 1988 to an affair with a campaign aide, and his son John Paul, 6, the youngest of their three children, is doing well after an operation last July to correct a congenital heart defect. "Anytime you are lightened emotionally," says Cisneros, "you walk a little lighter and smile a little more, and that makes all the difference."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!