Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: 17 Hours, 3,000 Miles and 5 Cities: Inside Drake White's 'Livin' the Dream' Charity Blitz
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- FROM EW: Eva Longoria to Direct Jane the Virgin Episode
- Amber Heard Calls Out Johnny Depp for Using Charity Donation as 'His Tax Deduction'
- The Election Has Made Oprah Winfrey Wish She Had a TV Show Again So She 'Could Explain What Is Happening'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
To stay lean and meaningful, the 6'2" former mayor of San Antonio, whom USA Today saluted as "Clinton's get-it-done guy" for his indefatigable efforts in housing those left homeless by the L.A. earthquake, jogs three miles some five days a week, pops seven vitamins a day, and shuns red meat, coffee and alcohol—save for "a beer every third month." The regimen gives him a satisfying "toughness in the stomach," but he claims the best beauty booster is peace of mind. His 24-year marriage to Mary Alice, 44, a homemaker, is back on track after he admitted in 1988 to an affair with a campaign aide, and his son John Paul, 6, the youngest of their three children, is doing well after an operation last July to correct a congenital heart defect. "Anytime you are lightened emotionally," says Cisneros, "you walk a little lighter and smile a little more, and that makes all the difference."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!