Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shelter Removes Stray Dog's 'Enormous' 3.5 Lb. Tumor, Readies Him for Adoption
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Celebs at Home: Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah Jessica Parker, Olivia Munn and More!
- Man Allegedly Opens Fire in Crowded Las Vegas Starbucks, Killing One, Then Calls Cops Pretending to be Witness
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Is a Warrior for Climate Change in Before the Flood Documentary Trailer
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
To stay lean and meaningful, the 6'2" former mayor of San Antonio, whom USA Today saluted as "Clinton's get-it-done guy" for his indefatigable efforts in housing those left homeless by the L.A. earthquake, jogs three miles some five days a week, pops seven vitamins a day, and shuns red meat, coffee and alcohol—save for "a beer every third month." The regimen gives him a satisfying "toughness in the stomach," but he claims the best beauty booster is peace of mind. His 24-year marriage to Mary Alice, 44, a homemaker, is back on track after he admitted in 1988 to an affair with a campaign aide, and his son John Paul, 6, the youngest of their three children, is doing well after an operation last July to correct a congenital heart defect. "Anytime you are lightened emotionally," says Cisneros, "you walk a little lighter and smile a little more, and that makes all the difference."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!