Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nation's Oldest Park Ranger, 94, Robbed and Beaten in Her California Home
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- FROM TIME: Cinemark Attorneys Want Aurora Shooting Victims to Cover $700,000 in Legal Fees
- Leslie Jones and Christian Siriano Are 'Making Magic' Together for Her Ghostbusters Premiere
- Jessica Simpson Throws Her Son Ace Knute a Dinosaur-Themed 3rd Birthday Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Growing up one of nine children of an entrepreneur father and an education professor mother in Storrs, Conn., Bouley was weaned on fine cuisine by his French-born grandparents. He later earned his stars at restaurants in France. Now, he explains in a sotto voce purr, "I want to supply my customers with nurturing love."
That devotion keeps regulars such as Woody Allen and model Paulina Porizkova coming back; Warren Beatty once felt expansive enough to hug Bouley after a memorable 12-course meal. And, allows the chef, "a lot of women will come into the kitchen and ask if I want to get married." No one has gotten lucky yet, though après soufflé, Bouley usually has a date on his arm (Bernadette Peters is an old flame). When not riding his Harley for relaxation, he sweats out stress in his Manhattan apartment with a personal trainer. But physical perfection isn't the point. "Beauty is like food," he says. "Any beautiful dish that doesn't taste good gets boring very quickly."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!