Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Disney Child Star Joey Cramer Arrested for Alleged Canada Bank Robbery
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Channing Tatum Announces Live Magic Mike Show Hitting the Las Vegas Strip in 2017
- Today Star Natalie Morales to Co-Host Access Hollywood Live Following Billy Bush Exit
- WATCH: Stream Keith Urban's Ripcord Album Release Show in New York City Now!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
What's more, in her free time, she likes to rough it on no-frills adventures. "The only way that you know what's beautiful is if you find something that you define as ugly," says Babcock, who once traveled the Amazon studying monkeys and feasted on fried termites in Kenya. That taste for the exotic traces back to her upbringing in Japan, where her father, an Army general, and her actress mother taught her to appreciate inner splendor. "My parents raised me not to focus on the external," she says. "When the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical are in alignment, then you have beauty that's universal." To achieve such balance, Babcock meditates, does yoga twice daily, works out and uses environmentally friendly products from the Body Shop, along with frequent yogurt facials, "to keep the skin clear, clean and supple." Twice married but now living alone in a century-old Craftsman home in Los Angeles filled with antique furniture and Celtic artifacts, Babcock is drawn to inquiring minds. "Curiosity, the need to learn and to know, that's what I find attractive," she explains. "Picasso in his 90s was enormously sexy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!