Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The 27-year-old midfielder for Derby County, who earns some $200,000 a year, is a fast hit with fans too. His poster sells briskly, and Britain's teen magazine Mizz named him one of the "10 most gorgeous" players. Says one Derby coach, Richie Williams: "He must have been at the head of the queue when the good looks were handed out." One thing bothers the dark-haired, brown-eyed affable hunk, though. "I've got these bowlegs," he complains. But U.S.-born wife Cindi, 25, doesn't mind. "All good soccer players are bowlegged," she says, "but his walk is real sexy." Americans can judge Harkes's skills—and stems—when he plays for the U.S. National Team in this summer's World Cup tournament, to be held in the U.S. for the first time. (Like most athletes, pro soccer players usually compete for their home country in international matches.) Wherever he is, Harkes practices one inflexible beauty ritual: a daily slathering of Oil of Olay. "I'm, like, flakes everywhere," he complains of his dry skin. Sensing skepticism, he quickly adds, "Okay, okay, maybe it does keep the wrinkles at bay."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!