Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
The 27-year-old midfielder for Derby County, who earns some $200,000 a year, is a fast hit with fans too. His poster sells briskly, and Britain's teen magazine Mizz named him one of the "10 most gorgeous" players. Says one Derby coach, Richie Williams: "He must have been at the head of the queue when the good looks were handed out." One thing bothers the dark-haired, brown-eyed affable hunk, though. "I've got these bowlegs," he complains. But U.S.-born wife Cindi, 25, doesn't mind. "All good soccer players are bowlegged," she says, "but his walk is real sexy." Americans can judge Harkes's skills—and stems—when he plays for the U.S. National Team in this summer's World Cup tournament, to be held in the U.S. for the first time. (Like most athletes, pro soccer players usually compete for their home country in international matches.) Wherever he is, Harkes practices one inflexible beauty ritual: a daily slathering of Oil of Olay. "I'm, like, flakes everywhere," he complains of his dry skin. Sensing skepticism, he quickly adds, "Okay, okay, maybe it does keep the wrinkles at bay."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!