Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
- Mother of Two and Iraq War Veteran Identified as Civilian Victims in Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Gorging on pasta and pints of Guinness, the Brit actor gained 28 pounds for the role. "My pet theory," said Fiennes, "is that Goeth was so steeped in brutality that unconsciously, as a kind of remedy, he had to stuff himself to numb his sensibilities." Straightaway, the intensely shy Fiennes had to get down to his usual 150 pounds to star in director Robert Redford's movie Quiz Show, due in September. How did he do it? "Redford got me a personal trainer," he admitted ruefully. Welcome to Hollywood, Ralph.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!