Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hear the Hottest Dance Music This Holiday Weekend
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Want Something Different for Memorial Day? Try This Top Chef's Tuna Tacos
- Ex-tra Close Exes: Stars Who Stayed Friends
- Is The Hangover Part III Worth a Trip to the Theater? What to See ... What to Skip
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday May 24, 2013 08:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Gorging on pasta and pints of Guinness, the Brit actor gained 28 pounds for the role. "My pet theory," said Fiennes, "is that Goeth was so steeped in brutality that unconsciously, as a kind of remedy, he had to stuff himself to numb his sensibilities." Straightaway, the intensely shy Fiennes had to get down to his usual 150 pounds to star in director Robert Redford's movie Quiz Show, due in September. How did he do it? "Redford got me a personal trainer," he admitted ruefully. Welcome to Hollywood, Ralph.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!