Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Gorging on pasta and pints of Guinness, the Brit actor gained 28 pounds for the role. "My pet theory," said Fiennes, "is that Goeth was so steeped in brutality that unconsciously, as a kind of remedy, he had to stuff himself to numb his sensibilities." Straightaway, the intensely shy Fiennes had to get down to his usual 150 pounds to star in director Robert Redford's movie Quiz Show, due in September. How did he do it? "Redford got me a personal trainer," he admitted ruefully. Welcome to Hollywood, Ralph.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!