Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hiker Narrowly Avoids Getting Bit by a Black Bear: 'I Felt If I Ran, I Would Get Attacked'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Chace Crawford on Returning to TV After Gossip Girl: 'I Wouldn't Take Those Years Back for Anything'
- How the Shattered Fiancée of Cameraman Adam Ward Watched His Last Moments from the Control Room
- The Comprehensive Guide to All the Pumpkin Spice Flavored Foods
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Gorging on pasta and pints of Guinness, the Brit actor gained 28 pounds for the role. "My pet theory," said Fiennes, "is that Goeth was so steeped in brutality that unconsciously, as a kind of remedy, he had to stuff himself to numb his sensibilities." Straightaway, the intensely shy Fiennes had to get down to his usual 150 pounds to star in director Robert Redford's movie Quiz Show, due in September. How did he do it? "Redford got me a personal trainer," he admitted ruefully. Welcome to Hollywood, Ralph.
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!