Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bryan Cranston, Susan Lucci and More React to All My Children Creator Agnes Nixon's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump on Alicia Machado's Miss Universe Reign: 'I Saved Her Job'
- José Fernández's Pregnant Girlfriend Maria Arias Makes First Public Appearance Since His Death at Memorial Service
- Utah Man Allegedly Held Teen in Shed For Six Weeks, Forcing Her to Perform Sex Acts for Food and Water
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Gorging on pasta and pints of Guinness, the Brit actor gained 28 pounds for the role. "My pet theory," said Fiennes, "is that Goeth was so steeped in brutality that unconsciously, as a kind of remedy, he had to stuff himself to numb his sensibilities." Straightaway, the intensely shy Fiennes had to get down to his usual 150 pounds to star in director Robert Redford's movie Quiz Show, due in September. How did he do it? "Redford got me a personal trainer," he admitted ruefully. Welcome to Hollywood, Ralph.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!