Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother, Father and Young Son Diagnosed with Cancer: 'I Trust Good Will Come From This,' Says Dad
- This 3-Ingredient S'mores Dip Will Satisfy Your Chocolate Craving in Under 10 Minutes
- Orange Is The New Black Star Opens Up About Her Parents' Deportation: 'My Story Is Heartbreakingly Common'
- WATCH: Bei Bei Does Bathtime All by Himself
- Two Texas Children Remain Hospitalized After Rescue from Alleged Horrific Abuse
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Sharing that view is hubby David Hallyday. 27. a musician (and son of celebrated French rocker Johnny Hallyday), who fell in love with the 5'9" former bookkeeping student when they appeared on the same TV show six years ago. (They wed in 1989.) "She is as beautiful as the first day we met," he says. The impression is one Estelle works on. "It's important to seduce him," she says, "to get his attention all the time."
Citing French actress Catherine Deneuve as her ideal of timeless appeal, the Connecticut-based Hallyday insists, "I love people with charm and feeling." That's not to say she neglects her own assets: She washes her flawless visage twice a day with cleansing milk and regularly uses freshly grated cucumber masks. As for plastic surgery? Non! "I have good skin," she says, "and I like my breasts."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!