Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hometown Hero! Aly Raisman Celebrates Her Return to the U.S. with 'Aly Raisman Day'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- John Legend on Daddy Duties and Helping Make the World a Better Place for Daughter Luna
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Party in New York City Ahead of Her VMA Performance
- WATCH: Bachelor in Paradise Star Caila Quinn Dishes on Ashley I. Drama
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Sharing that view is hubby David Hallyday. 27. a musician (and son of celebrated French rocker Johnny Hallyday), who fell in love with the 5'9" former bookkeeping student when they appeared on the same TV show six years ago. (They wed in 1989.) "She is as beautiful as the first day we met," he says. The impression is one Estelle works on. "It's important to seduce him," she says, "to get his attention all the time."
Citing French actress Catherine Deneuve as her ideal of timeless appeal, the Connecticut-based Hallyday insists, "I love people with charm and feeling." That's not to say she neglects her own assets: She washes her flawless visage twice a day with cleansing milk and regularly uses freshly grated cucumber masks. As for plastic surgery? Non! "I have good skin," she says, "and I like my breasts."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!