Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wow! Christina Aguilera Shows Off Sexy – Slim – Figure at Billboard Awards
- PHOTO: Avril & Chad Make Perfect Match in Black Leather at Billboard Music Awards
- Kristen in 'Terrible Mood,' Surrounded by Friends After Breakup with Rob
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Some Stars Are Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday May 20, 2013 02:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Sharing that view is hubby David Hallyday. 27. a musician (and son of celebrated French rocker Johnny Hallyday), who fell in love with the 5'9" former bookkeeping student when they appeared on the same TV show six years ago. (They wed in 1989.) "She is as beautiful as the first day we met," he says. The impression is one Estelle works on. "It's important to seduce him," she says, "to get his attention all the time."
Citing French actress Catherine Deneuve as her ideal of timeless appeal, the Connecticut-based Hallyday insists, "I love people with charm and feeling." That's not to say she neglects her own assets: She washes her flawless visage twice a day with cleansing milk and regularly uses freshly grated cucumber masks. As for plastic surgery? Non! "I have good skin," she says, "and I like my breasts."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!