Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Secret Service Agent Clint Hill Reveals Why JFK Didn't Want Jackie Kennedy Photographed in a Bikini
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- New Mom Ginger Zee on How DWTS Has Changed Her Body: 'I'm Really Happy'
- FROM EW: Kit Harington on Keeping Game of Thrones' Secret from Cast – 'I Felt Like I Was Betraying Them'
- Alex Guarnaschelli Blogs: My Meringue Kisses and Lemon Sherbet Are an Unbeatable Dessert Combo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Dean grew up raising Cain in Malibu, was a football star at Princeton (where he dated Brooke Shields) and planned to play pro ball until sidelined by a knee injury. Back in L.A., he made a splash in the summer of 1992 as Brenda's 90210 beau before speeding on to Super stardom last fall. The show, he says, leaves no time for romance (he broke up with Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson in January), but Cain is taking a scientific approach to the problem. "I've picked the wrong type in my past because I've such a weakness for beautiful sexy women," particularly, he admits, for those with "long, slender hands and big, rubbery lips." His solution? "I'm working trial and error on this."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!