Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Dean grew up raising Cain in Malibu, was a football star at Princeton (where he dated Brooke Shields) and planned to play pro ball until sidelined by a knee injury. Back in L.A., he made a splash in the summer of 1992 as Brenda's 90210 beau before speeding on to Super stardom last fall. The show, he says, leaves no time for romance (he broke up with Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson in January), but Cain is taking a scientific approach to the problem. "I've picked the wrong type in my past because I've such a weakness for beautiful sexy women," particularly, he admits, for those with "long, slender hands and big, rubbery lips." His solution? "I'm working trial and error on this."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!