Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anarchy in a Red Suit: Why Ryan Reynolds Was Born to Star in Deadpool
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Woolly Mammoth Tusks! Custom-Wrapped Mustangs! The Most Over-the-Top Presents This Custom Gift Designer Has Ever Made
- VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds Wasn't Sure If Daughter Was 'Really Psyched' About His Super Bowl Ad or If It Was 'Her Worst Nightmare'
- #NailedIt: Proof that Pinterest Fails Are the Best Thing About Valentine's Day
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For the 5'7" (6'2" en pointed, 112-lb. Bussell, the mixture of childlike and decidedly womanly has wowed critics as well. Princess Margaret presented her with the Evening Standard's prestigious Ballet Award in 1991, and one smitten scribe called her "unbearably vulnerable, outrageously suggestive." Destined to dance (she was not only walking but running at age 10 months), the London-born Bussell entered the Royal Ballet School at 13; seven years and several inches later, she jeté-ed her way to being the corps' youngest-ever principal ballerina. Bussell, who is single (she tends to date non-dancers) and living in a West London flat, battles the ravages of heavy stage makeup with a regimen of "cleanser, moisturizer and toner" and admits to sometimes curling her eyelashes. Still, she says, "I hope I've gotten somewhere because I'm good, not just because I'm pretty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!