Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For the 5'7" (6'2" en pointed, 112-lb. Bussell, the mixture of childlike and decidedly womanly has wowed critics as well. Princess Margaret presented her with the Evening Standard's prestigious Ballet Award in 1991, and one smitten scribe called her "unbearably vulnerable, outrageously suggestive." Destined to dance (she was not only walking but running at age 10 months), the London-born Bussell entered the Royal Ballet School at 13; seven years and several inches later, she jeté-ed her way to being the corps' youngest-ever principal ballerina. Bussell, who is single (she tends to date non-dancers) and living in a West London flat, battles the ravages of heavy stage makeup with a regimen of "cleanser, moisturizer and toner" and admits to sometimes curling her eyelashes. Still, she says, "I hope I've gotten somewhere because I'm good, not just because I'm pretty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!