Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 26, 2013 02:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For the 5'7" (6'2" en pointed, 112-lb. Bussell, the mixture of childlike and decidedly womanly has wowed critics as well. Princess Margaret presented her with the Evening Standard's prestigious Ballet Award in 1991, and one smitten scribe called her "unbearably vulnerable, outrageously suggestive." Destined to dance (she was not only walking but running at age 10 months), the London-born Bussell entered the Royal Ballet School at 13; seven years and several inches later, she jeté-ed her way to being the corps' youngest-ever principal ballerina. Bussell, who is single (she tends to date non-dancers) and living in a West London flat, battles the ravages of heavy stage makeup with a regimen of "cleanser, moisturizer and toner" and admits to sometimes curling her eyelashes. Still, she says, "I hope I've gotten somewhere because I'm good, not just because I'm pretty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!