Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Isn't Afraid to Help Out in the Kitchen on Thanksgiving: 'I'm All Over that Turkey'
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- FROM EW: Adele Impersonator Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of the Singer's Viral Sketch
- Mama June Says Sugar Bear Cheated with Coworker's Wife: 'It Was Really Hurtful'
- Flip or Flop's Tarek El Moussa Avoids Diaper Duty – But He Has a Good Excuse!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For the 5'7" (6'2" en pointed, 112-lb. Bussell, the mixture of childlike and decidedly womanly has wowed critics as well. Princess Margaret presented her with the Evening Standard's prestigious Ballet Award in 1991, and one smitten scribe called her "unbearably vulnerable, outrageously suggestive." Destined to dance (she was not only walking but running at age 10 months), the London-born Bussell entered the Royal Ballet School at 13; seven years and several inches later, she jeté-ed her way to being the corps' youngest-ever principal ballerina. Bussell, who is single (she tends to date non-dancers) and living in a West London flat, battles the ravages of heavy stage makeup with a regimen of "cleanser, moisturizer and toner" and admits to sometimes curling her eyelashes. Still, she says, "I hope I've gotten somewhere because I'm good, not just because I'm pretty."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!