Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For the 5'7" (6'2" en pointed, 112-lb. Bussell, the mixture of childlike and decidedly womanly has wowed critics as well. Princess Margaret presented her with the Evening Standard's prestigious Ballet Award in 1991, and one smitten scribe called her "unbearably vulnerable, outrageously suggestive." Destined to dance (she was not only walking but running at age 10 months), the London-born Bussell entered the Royal Ballet School at 13; seven years and several inches later, she jeté-ed her way to being the corps' youngest-ever principal ballerina. Bussell, who is single (she tends to date non-dancers) and living in a West London flat, battles the ravages of heavy stage makeup with a regimen of "cleanser, moisturizer and toner" and admits to sometimes curling her eyelashes. Still, she says, "I hope I've gotten somewhere because I'm good, not just because I'm pretty."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!