Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Pharmaceutical Exec Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Is That Ben Affleck Battling the Joker on the Suicide Squad Set?
- Machine Gun Kelly on Dating Amber Rose: 'It Wasn't Anything I Planned'
- In Their Own Words: 3 Signs of Trouble Between The Bachelor's Chris & Whitney
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Yet the handsome devil is messing with success by donning fangs and dyeing his hair blond to become a bisexual bloodsucker in this fall's Interview with the Vampire, much to the horror of author Anne Rice, who wanted a less clean-cut lead. She's underestimating his versatility: Cruise clowned around in a satin bra and pink pumps when he accepted the Man of the Year award from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Club in February. And should his much-anticipated boy-meets-ghoul movie make as much as his last two lawyer flicks, The Firm and A Few Good Men (average gross: $252 million worldwide), it'll drive a stake through any doubt: Yuppied-up or yuckied-up, Cruise can't lose.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!