Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Eldest Son Alexander
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Montrell Jackson's Family Says Goodbye to Slain Officer: 'Now I Can Brag About You Being an Angel'
- Demi Lovato Is Still 'Enjoying Being Single' After Having a 'Great Time' with Odell Beckham Jr. on Dinner Date
- Shannen Doherty Talks 'Impossibly Tough Day' as She Shares Breast Cancer Update After Shaving Her Head
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Yet the handsome devil is messing with success by donning fangs and dyeing his hair blond to become a bisexual bloodsucker in this fall's Interview with the Vampire, much to the horror of author Anne Rice, who wanted a less clean-cut lead. She's underestimating his versatility: Cruise clowned around in a satin bra and pink pumps when he accepted the Man of the Year award from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Club in February. And should his much-anticipated boy-meets-ghoul movie make as much as his last two lawyer flicks, The Firm and A Few Good Men (average gross: $252 million worldwide), it'll drive a stake through any doubt: Yuppied-up or yuckied-up, Cruise can't lose.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!