Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves – See the Photos
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Show Off Their Incredible Beach Bodies During Fourth of July Vacation with La La Anthony
- Pippa Middleton Matches with Sister Kate and Princess Charlotte's Christening
- FROM ESSENCE: Missy Elliott Jumps into the Crowd at First ESSENCE Festival Show
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
So after three modest-selling albums—including last summer's eponymous CD—the Oklahoma-born Willis remains mostly a cult hero whose fans include actor Tim Robbins, who cast her in a singing part for Bob Roberts, and the folks at MGM, who used two of her songs in Thelma & Louise. Since her two-year marriage to drummer Mas Palermo ended in 1991, Willis has lived with singer-songwriter Bruce Robison and is determined to court fame in her own way. Forget the big hair. Clad in old denim and cowboy boots at her Austin, Texas, home, she says of her beauty routine, "I probably should be doing more. I don't even clean my face every night."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!