Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kayaker Charged with Murdering Fiancé Pleads Not Guilty
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Banned in the U.K., Protein World's Controversial 'Beach Body' Ad Comes to N.Y.C.
- Jordin Sparks' Shares Her Favorite #FBF American Idol Memory
- FROM EW: Mad Men Creator's 'Wish List' for Stories He Wanted to Wrap Up
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
So after three modest-selling albums—including last summer's eponymous CD—the Oklahoma-born Willis remains mostly a cult hero whose fans include actor Tim Robbins, who cast her in a singing part for Bob Roberts, and the folks at MGM, who used two of her songs in Thelma & Louise. Since her two-year marriage to drummer Mas Palermo ended in 1991, Willis has lived with singer-songwriter Bruce Robison and is determined to court fame in her own way. Forget the big hair. Clad in old denim and cowboy boots at her Austin, Texas, home, she says of her beauty routine, "I probably should be doing more. I don't even clean my face every night."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!