Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 26, 2013 05:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
So after three modest-selling albums—including last summer's eponymous CD—the Oklahoma-born Willis remains mostly a cult hero whose fans include actor Tim Robbins, who cast her in a singing part for Bob Roberts, and the folks at MGM, who used two of her songs in Thelma & Louise. Since her two-year marriage to drummer Mas Palermo ended in 1991, Willis has lived with singer-songwriter Bruce Robison and is determined to court fame in her own way. Forget the big hair. Clad in old denim and cowboy boots at her Austin, Texas, home, she says of her beauty routine, "I probably should be doing more. I don't even clean my face every night."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!