Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Maybe so, but the Michigan-raised Washington doesn't groom to please. "If I shave, it's a look," he says, "and if that doesn't do it, too bad." With his gaze fixed on No. 1, Washington, who lives near Jacksonville, Fla., and has a "semiserious" girlfriend, works out at the gym, runs for 2 hours and then practices 4 hours a day. No wonder his quads ripple. "They're kinda defined," he concedes. Yeah, and the Atlantic Ocean is kinda wet.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!