Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gigi Hadid Hits the Boxing Ring in Heels (and Makes It Look Completely Effortless)
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Explosive Confessions, Tearful Accusations and One Stormy Exit – See a First Look at Shahs of Sunset's Reunion
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Curious George Creators' Incredible Escape from Nazi Germany Revealed in New Documentary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Maybe so, but the Michigan-raised Washington doesn't groom to please. "If I shave, it's a look," he says, "and if that doesn't do it, too bad." With his gaze fixed on No. 1, Washington, who lives near Jacksonville, Fla., and has a "semiserious" girlfriend, works out at the gym, runs for 2 hours and then practices 4 hours a day. No wonder his quads ripple. "They're kinda defined," he concedes. Yeah, and the Atlantic Ocean is kinda wet.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!