Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke on Her Epic Nude Scene: 'That Ain't No Body Double!'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- WATCH: 7 Facts You Might Not Know About Thelma & Louise
- FROM EW: Spot Them Anwyhere? Dory Sets Out to Find Her Family in New Finding Dory Trailer
- WATCH: Holly Madison Admits She Feared Ex Hugh Hefner Would Haunt Her Dating Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For more than a decade the Oklahoma-born actress has been hailed for bringing a striking significance to even the smallest parts. She hypnotized audiences with her role as a dedicated nurse in 1992's Passion Fish and stars next as a struggling mother in Spike Lee's upcoming Crooklyn. Although she claims "there's a part of me that wants to curl my hair and do my lashes because that's fun and vampy," Woodard, 40 and married to screenwriter Roderick Spencer (the couple have two adopted children), mostly sees herself as an Everywoman role model. "People have an idea of what it takes to be in the movies," she says, "and they feel separate from it. But on the screen, I look like your mother, your sister, your auntie, maybe your first girlfriend. That's why people like me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!