Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Hudson, Sheila E., Stevie Wonder, Janelle Monáe and More Honor Prince with Stunning BET Awards Tributes
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- FROM EW: All the Winners at the 2016 BET Awards
- Toni Braxton and Rapper Birdman Put Love on Display at the BET Awards
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Lena Headey Dishes on Those Finale Twists
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
With looks like hers, who needs to be? For three seasons, as heartbreak-prone couturiere Evangeline Eliott, Lombard has bowled over the cultish fans of the BBC's high-fashion 1920s' soap The House of Eliott (currently being shown here on A&E cable network) with her remarkable visage. "We subjected her to the closest of close-ups, but she always looked radiant," says series producer Jeremy Gwilt. "Her face just sucks up the light."
The fifth of seven children in an Irish-Catholic clan, Lombard is single and available. (Tip to guys: "I go for the eyes. They tell a lot about the person—intelligence, whether they've got humor.") With the final episodes of HOE in the can, London-reared Lombard is now hanging out in Hollywood in hopes of finding work in American movies or TV But hold the diet caffè latte and the Stairmaster: Lombard doesn't plan to follow the typical L.A. lifestyle. "I hate exercise, and I eat all the wrong things, like chocolate," she says. "Whatever is considered healthy, I do the opposite." And Rodeo Drive merchants shouldn't count on her business either. "Going shopping," says Lombard, "is a form of torture."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!