Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Gushes About His 'O.G Crew' in High School Musical-Themed Throwback Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Anna and Josh Duggar Reveal They're in Marriage Counseling: It's a 'Long Road to Rebuild a Healthy Relationship'
- Angela Simmons Expecting First Child: 'We are Overjoyed and Super Excited'
- More Allegations from Amber Heard: Claims Johnny Depp Abused Her for Four Years, Uses Drugs and Assaulted Her on Her Birthday
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Not tied down by textbooks, though, the 5'7" New Yorker (Mom is a nurse from Canada; Dad a historian from Tobago) has modeled with sister Shola, 25, for the Gap and Glamour. At Villanova University she was the 1992 women's outdoor 3,000-meter NCAA champ, a soup-kitchen volunteer and a founder of the school's Athletes Against Alcohol (Abuse) group. "It was a chance to give something back," she says. Now busy studying social anthropology in hopes of pursuing a doctorate or opening community centers for underprivileged youth, Lynch, whose first name is a word used in Nigeria to honor female relatives, makes time to date but keeps her beauty regime elementary: fresh fruit, lots of water and a daily 6-to 12-mile run. "Beauty is so transient," she explains. "I'd rather spend time developing more stable, sustaining aspects of myself, like the mind." Class dismissed.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!