Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Minnesota Sisters Found Dead on Vacation in the Seychelles
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Male DNA Found in Lisa Ziegert Murder Case, 24 Years After Her Death
- Congress Avoids Government Shutdown by Passing Stopgap Spending Bill With $1.1 Billion for Zika Research
- Black-ish Star Yara Shahidi Explains Why Zoey Doubting Her Faith Is 'What Most Teenagers Go Through'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Not tied down by textbooks, though, the 5'7" New Yorker (Mom is a nurse from Canada; Dad a historian from Tobago) has modeled with sister Shola, 25, for the Gap and Glamour. At Villanova University she was the 1992 women's outdoor 3,000-meter NCAA champ, a soup-kitchen volunteer and a founder of the school's Athletes Against Alcohol (Abuse) group. "It was a chance to give something back," she says. Now busy studying social anthropology in hopes of pursuing a doctorate or opening community centers for underprivileged youth, Lynch, whose first name is a word used in Nigeria to honor female relatives, makes time to date but keeps her beauty regime elementary: fresh fruit, lots of water and a daily 6-to 12-mile run. "Beauty is so transient," she explains. "I'd rather spend time developing more stable, sustaining aspects of myself, like the mind." Class dismissed.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!