Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
Just, that is, the American hero who in February finally captured an elusive gold medal. And just, that is, the adoring dad who scooped up 1-year-old sweet baby Jane (named after his sister who died of leukemia in 1988) for his victory lap around the ice. Now busy with endorsements, a TV movie deal, an autobiography and motivational speaking, Jansen still makes time for his family but admits that his heightened fame and the fan mail pouring in take some getting used to. "It's very, very different," he says. "And I don't want to change too much." Danny boy, it'll never happen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!