Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Happy Co-Parents with Their Twins During Pre-Mother's Day Dinner
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For his part, Caruso, the son of a former Newsweek editor and a library administrator, is proud of his arresting edge. "My visibility may have gotten Hollywood to redefine what's attractive," he says. Maintaining that definition with daily workouts and low-fat food, Caruso shares his spacious West L.A. home with girlfriend Paris Papiro, 30, a former masseuse, and weekends with daughter Greta, 9 (by second wife, actress Rachel Ticotin). Set to star on the big screen in the remake of the 1947 thriller Kiss of Death, Caruso isn't getting a big head. The only difference now, he quipped, is that "women are not totally nauseous after seeing me." But they do get dizzy, David.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!