Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kirsten Maldonado Dishes on Wedding Plans and Why Pentatonix Won’t Sing On Her Big Day
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Curvy Model Fights for Women of All Sizes to Show Skin with #WeWearWhatWeWant
- Alton Brown Announces a Fall 2016 Tour: 'This Time, It's Personal'
- Olympic Gold Medalist Kami Craig's Mom Says Her Daughter Ate to 'Keep the Weight On': 'They Want Her to Be Heavier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 1994
- Vol. 41
- No. 17
For his part, Caruso, the son of a former Newsweek editor and a library administrator, is proud of his arresting edge. "My visibility may have gotten Hollywood to redefine what's attractive," he says. Maintaining that definition with daily workouts and low-fat food, Caruso shares his spacious West L.A. home with girlfriend Paris Papiro, 30, a former masseuse, and weekends with daughter Greta, 9 (by second wife, actress Rachel Ticotin). Set to star on the big screen in the remake of the 1947 thriller Kiss of Death, Caruso isn't getting a big head. The only difference now, he quipped, is that "women are not totally nauseous after seeing me." But they do get dizzy, David.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!