Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 12
Picks and Pans Review: Flying Blind
Corey (thirtysomething) Parker plays a nice bourgeois Jewish boy who has just started, with some ambivalence, a corporate marketing job his father got him. Then he meets a flighty, sexy girl (Tea Leoni) who drags him into a bohemian, anything-goes demimonde. Suddenly Parker finds himself torn between two worlds—the office and the all-night party—neither of which he feels comfortable in.
Parker brings an amusing, Woody Allen—like tone to the role, and Leoni is a fetching firecracker. The show may never again attain the sustained comic brilliance of last week's pilot. But this is a rarity for Fox: a sophisticated and clever sitcom.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!