Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Utah Woman Doctors Said Was Infertile Gives Birth Hours After Learning She Was Pregnant: 'It's a Miracle,' Husband Says
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- What Selena Gomez Has Said About Dealing with Her Health in the Public Eye
- Miley Cyrus' Homeless Date from the 2014 VMAs is Selling His Moonman Statuette on eBay
- Harry Connick Jr. Says His New Daytime Show Is ‘A Completely Different World’ from American Idol
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 12
Picks and Pans Review: Flying Blind
Corey (thirtysomething) Parker plays a nice bourgeois Jewish boy who has just started, with some ambivalence, a corporate marketing job his father got him. Then he meets a flighty, sexy girl (Tea Leoni) who drags him into a bohemian, anything-goes demimonde. Suddenly Parker finds himself torn between two worlds—the office and the all-night party—neither of which he feels comfortable in.
Parker brings an amusing, Woody Allen—like tone to the role, and Leoni is a fetching firecracker. The show may never again attain the sustained comic brilliance of last week's pilot. But this is a rarity for Fox: a sophisticated and clever sitcom.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!