Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Baby Watch: Who's Who at the Hospital
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Chelsea Handler Shows Off Her 'Harry' Bottoms with Harry Styles (PHOTO)
- Kylie Jenner Rocks a Bikini (and New Wig) for Another Trip to Coachella (PHOTOS)
- Erin Andrews's Boyfriend, NHL Player Jarret Stoll, Arrested for Drugs: Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 21, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 12
Picks and Pans Review: Flying Blind
Corey (thirtysomething) Parker plays a nice bourgeois Jewish boy who has just started, with some ambivalence, a corporate marketing job his father got him. Then he meets a flighty, sexy girl (Tea Leoni) who drags him into a bohemian, anything-goes demimonde. Suddenly Parker finds himself torn between two worlds—the office and the all-night party—neither of which he feels comfortable in.
Parker brings an amusing, Woody Allen—like tone to the role, and Leoni is a fetching firecracker. The show may never again attain the sustained comic brilliance of last week's pilot. But this is a rarity for Fox: a sophisticated and clever sitcom.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!