Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 13
Pizzazz in the Piazza
Versace Throws a Bash and It's Ciao, Manhattan!
Supermodels Naomi Campbell. Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer looked, well, super as they flounced down the runway wearing bell-bottoms and wigs. The pump boys strutted in serious leather. And rocker Lenny Kravitz set the charitable tone when he played "Let Love Rule" and managed to get people who don't even touch when they kiss to actually hold hands and sway. "This time," he told the high-flying crowd, "we all need each other like we've never needed each other before." Rarely do the needy look so natty.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!