Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Moral of the White House Breach? Don't Drink and Drone
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Katy Perry's Superbowl Prep: A Football-Themed Pedicure and Lots of Outfit Change Planning (Details!)
- Watch the Emotional Trailer for the New Childhood Obesity Documentary Bite Size
- Taylor Swift Surprises the Crowd at Nashville Pre-Grammys Party (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 13
Pizzazz in the Piazza
Versace Throws a Bash and It's Ciao, Manhattan!
Supermodels Naomi Campbell. Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer looked, well, super as they flounced down the runway wearing bell-bottoms and wigs. The pump boys strutted in serious leather. And rocker Lenny Kravitz set the charitable tone when he played "Let Love Rule" and managed to get people who don't even touch when they kiss to actually hold hands and sway. "This time," he told the high-flying crowd, "we all need each other like we've never needed each other before." Rarely do the needy look so natty.
January 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!