Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas Continue to Fuel Romance Rumors with Date Night in L.A.
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ellen DeGeneres and Barack Obama Document Historical Moment on Her Show with a Selfie
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- DeAnna Pappas Stagliano's Baby Boy Is Almost Here! Inside Her Sweet 'Big Sister' Tea Party
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 13
Pizzazz in the Piazza
Versace Throws a Bash and It's Ciao, Manhattan!
Supermodels Naomi Campbell. Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer looked, well, super as they flounced down the runway wearing bell-bottoms and wigs. The pump boys strutted in serious leather. And rocker Lenny Kravitz set the charitable tone when he played "Let Love Rule" and managed to get people who don't even touch when they kiss to actually hold hands and sway. "This time," he told the high-flying crowd, "we all need each other like we've never needed each other before." Rarely do the needy look so natty.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!