Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Alfre Woodard Tearfully Supports National Anthem Protesters: 'Shame on You If You Don't Raise Your Voice'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's French Estate Chateau Miraval Is Not for Sale
- Ariel Winter Calls Out 'Complete Sexism' in Hollywood: 'It's Disgusting to Me'
- Multiple Injuries at New Jersey Commuter Station as Train Crashes into Station
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 13
Pizzazz in the Piazza
Versace Throws a Bash and It's Ciao, Manhattan!
Supermodels Naomi Campbell. Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer looked, well, super as they flounced down the runway wearing bell-bottoms and wigs. The pump boys strutted in serious leather. And rocker Lenny Kravitz set the charitable tone when he played "Let Love Rule" and managed to get people who don't even touch when they kiss to actually hold hands and sway. "This time," he told the high-flying crowd, "we all need each other like we've never needed each other before." Rarely do the needy look so natty.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!